X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Re-Starting The BZFL

If there's enough interest from the owners, I will volunteer to sim the games and get our league started back up again. We can keep the same rosters as before all this nonsense happened. I just have to get an accurate spreadsheet from Franklin or I'd have to go through all of the transactions and piece together the rosters.

So, who's up for getting the league back on track?
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: Re-Starting The BZFL

Didn't see this email until now. I would again but it looks like everyone else doesn't anymore. That doesn't surprise me considering the amount of time that went by and the way it ended to begin with.

My team was set to run for the title for years to come. Was in great cap shape and had about 12 draft picks and 5 out of the first 50. Oh well.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Nah, Im done with that.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Nope. Moved on. Already in 2 other sim leagues. That's enough.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Rich, if you are looking for another league, let me know, there might be an opening in the BAFA league. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

I know I wasn't in it before but I would be interested in joining if it started again

D & S Sports

Comment

• L.A. Playa
              • Aug 2003

I maybe starting a league that plays head to head, which means you have to own the game and games will be played online against other teams on another site if anyone is interested PM me, game costs approx $ 60

Comment

• hydro
                • Oct 2005

I would be interested in getting into a sim league.
                BERNIAC!

Comment

• R. Rich
                  • Apr 2003

Well, looks like we have a couple people interested. If we have to go w/ an all new group, I can probably bring in a few newcomers as well.

Comment

• R. Rich
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                    I maybe starting a league that plays head to head, which means you have to own the game and games will be played online against other teams on another site if anyone is interested PM me, game costs approx $ 60
                    YOU may be???

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

For those guys showing interest...thanks. That means a lot and I again apologize for what happened to the original league. After I got laid off I really didn't have time to keep it going. Now, I work two full time jobs and as much as I would love to bring the league back or even just be an owner there is no possible way for me to do it...and truly, I feel bad about that.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        For those guys showing interest...thanks. That means a lot and I again apologize for what happened to the original league. After I got laid off I really didn't have time to keep it going. Now, I work two full time jobs and as much as I would love to bring the league back or even just be an owner there is no possible way for me to do it...and truly, I feel bad about that.
                        Don't feel bad. There is more to life than this stuff. There are TONS of Sim leagues on web that people can join, and because of you, I'd say at least 3 leagues were created. If you hadn't have brought us into it, we wouldn't have known about it.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                          Don't feel bad. There is more to life than this stuff. There are TONS of Sim leagues on web that people can join, and because of you, I'd say at least 3 leagues were created. If you hadn't have brought us into it, we wouldn't have known about it.

thanks, man!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• R. Rich
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                            I should beat you just for showing up in this thread. Get lost.

Comment

• R. Rich
                              • Apr 2003

Looks like we may be going w/ a whole new crew of owners or mostly new. We'll get started w/ the offseason activities once the new player rankings are released.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍