Thread: Thoughts on the Sun night move and how it effects this week's game

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thoughts on the Sun night move and how it effects this week's game

I'll be looking for your thoughts and opinions on how (or if) the move to Sunday night in two weeks against the Pats will effect the Bills this weekend at Miami tonight on WGR from 8-10.

Don't be shy and call if you think the Bills are in dangerous "trap game" territory now, or even if you think it's not a big deal because this team deals with distractions very well and will be focused.

I'll have my thoughts, as well.

I'll probably be leading the show with this, then move on to the team and especially JP's play on Sunday. Lots of good stuff to cover.

803-0550
    1-888-550-2550
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Thoughts on the Sun night move and how it effects this week's game

I imagine the fans will take the excitement from our first National TV game in forever and add that to the frustration of that loss. Basically we will be giving the Pats a noise enema. You can use that quote on the show... its brilliant.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.