Imbondz, what a stupid neg. You are so ignorant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: Imbondz, what a stupid neg. You are so ignorant.

you lost me on the kiss thing, so if you guys need a thing to kiss, you can have my thing and can kiss it as much as you want. But then again, if you have kissed all that people, envelopes, etc, then my thing could get dirty and a dirty thing is not my thing, so unless you guys wash your lips before, you can kiss my thing, otherwise you can kiss good bye certain things.
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

This sounds like a gay episode of CSI: Buffalo

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

what are you talking about, Willis?
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

WhatEVER. I just thought you should know that yesterday I banned myself from a thread. It was a mybills thread, so I didn't mind. Plus billsology posted in it. Also, I only spit on gay people who have aids around me. If they don't bring their aids, I always promise not to spit on them (unless they are wearing rainbow flags on their lapels OR if they spit at me first while they lisp).

Anyway, about you being close to Valerie, I don't think dozer would appreciate your relationship if he found out...especially since it's totally behind his back, unless he was into it. But I think Brad would rather see you with Valerie than dozer, personally. Brad is very shallow and only cares about looks. And let's face it...Dozer doesn't offer much in that category. Either that or Brad is jealous. I'm not really sure.

BTW, this totally could have been handled by private message. But you love the drama, huh?

Also, I gave most of my authority to EE, but then he left with it. So that sucks.

So that pretty much proves you hate it.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Bufftp
              Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

I vote this thread to the Hall of Shame!
              Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
              "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
              Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
              - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
              to be led by permanent ideals -
              that is what keeps a man patient
              when the world ignores him,
              and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• imbondz
                Democrats are people too
                • Jan 2003

it could have been handled in reps probably. I do see your perspective regarding EE and Brad, so that reinforces what I said to begin with.

and what happened between me and Valerie happened at least 2 years ago I'd say, so Dozer doesn't have anything to worry about, unless she sends me more stuff, which i'd open.

the only drama I like is LOST, but it's more an adventure drama, rather than a drama drama, like Mybills threads that Billsology posts in.
                My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bufftp
                  I vote this thread to the Hall of Shame!
                  If only I knew why my name was even mentioned.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍