Thread: 'Pacman' Jones intends to take plea deal in Vegas strip club triple shooting

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Post 'Pacman' Jones intends to take plea deal in Vegas strip club triple shooting

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Suspended NFL player Adam "Pacman" Jones is expected to take a plea deal that will get him probation in return for testimony about a Las Vegas strip club triple shooting, his lawyer said Tuesday.

The Tennessee Titans cornerback intends to plead no contest to one charge of conspiracy to commit disorderly conduct, a gross misdemeanor, in return for a promise to suspend a sentence of one year in county jail, according to a written plea agreement obtained by The Associated Press.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: 'Pacman' Jones intends to take plea deal in Vegas strip club triple shooting

I know this is old news by now but I haven't been on in awhile to comment. I hope Pacman gets on the field next season and just gets back to form and excels. It's such a shame to see talent wasted due to a person's own ignorance. C'mon Pacman, turn it around! I'm rooting for ya!

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: 'Pacman' Jones intends to take plea deal in Vegas strip club triple shooting

I'd dismiss him of all charges if he could spell " plea "
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit