• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

When JP leaves Buffalo

I hope he stays classy and not say anything dumb like Bledsoe's "I'm gonna throw all the other team's stuff in the garbage".

I don't want to have to hate you JP. I want to be able to root for you wherever you go.

• Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: When JP leaves Buffalo

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

I don't want to have to hate you JP. I want to be able to root for you wherever you go.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

So I have a man crush with JP. Big frigging deal.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

"Sometimes you buy a house...Whooops" does not bode well for future comments IMO. I can see JP throwing shots at the organization (not the city or the fans, though) upon his departure.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I wouldn't worry too much about it. JP embraced the city and really took to it, and this team gave him plenty of chances. He seems to be much classier than, say, gimp kneed running backs who think Baltimore is somehow an upgrade over Buffalo..
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by YardRat
            "Sometimes you buy a house...Whooops" does not bode well for future comments IMO. I can see JP throwing shots at the organization (not the city or the fans, though) upon his departure.
            That's nothing man. You'd be saying worse things if you were losing your job and relocation was in the definite future. Hell, I said way worse things about my former company when they hosed me out of a job. It's a normal human reaction.

Now it would definitely cross the line if he took some shots like McDouche did.

D & S Sports

Comment

• streetkings01
              • Jul 2006

I thought he already threw some shots at the organization! I could've sworn he basically said he lost his starting job(1st time) based on Ralph not wanting to pay him, when in reality it was because he was playing poorly.
              You can call me streetkings

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

It probably depends on where he goes and whether he has to be traded or can choose where he goes on how he reacts. Despite part of being paid as 1st round draft pick is right to collect something for team's investment most players do not see it that way.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  So I have a man crush with JP. Big frigging deal.
                  FTP2

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

Could you really blame him. Now im not defending him or saying he should be starting but the way he was treated by previous coaches and the amount of times he had to change systems screwed him up. I think he will do well on the right team

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

I'm happy that Edwards is our QB but I still like JP the person. He's a good guy and I wish him the best.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Ditto NT!

Originally posted by BuffaloBills06
                        I thought he already threw some shots at the organization! I could've sworn he basically said he lost his starting job(1st time) based on Ralph not wanting to pay him, when in reality it was because he was playing poorly.
                        He did not say that. Haters just interpreted it that way.
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

I dont wish JP anything bad either but see ya later bud, my hairline has moved back about 3 inches because of you.
                          Last edited by The King; 12-14-2007, 08:46 AM.
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

JP has been a hard worker, a good teammate and a class act.

It didn't work out for him here, but I hope with a change of scenery, he'll find success with a new team.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                              X