Patriots-Cowboys may be a good matchup, but I may be prone to puking if either wins. Just thinking about either Jerry Jones or Tom Brady celebrating with the Lombardi makes me cringe.
- Don't want to see Pittsburg in it because those mostly classless bastards already won one.
- Don't want to see Vince Young get there just because I hate the Titans and we can NEVER EVER seem to beat them, even in the preseason.
- Seattle's a bore
- I would like to see the Giants make it somehow and then just absolute TANK it with Eli and his unstoppable Eco-Drive watch throw 5 picks.
- If it means pitt and NE stays home, Indy is fine with me.
- Vikings and Packers in the NFC championship would be GREAT!
- Can't stand hearing about Cinderella Story this and Out-of-Nowhere that and I hope the Browns miss the playoffs or get wiped in the 1st round.
Personally, I'm tired of the Big 3 in the AFC, Steelers, Colts, and Pats always dominating in the playoffs. I'd like to see the impressive Jaguars shock and upset and make it to the big game with Garrard, Drew, and Taylor against The Farve, AD AP, or possibly Giants or Bucs.