X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Re: *****Zone Rankings*****

since this is the initial rankings I think the past does play a part from here on out what have ya done for me lately will take effect I would presume

because if ya lost a couple of games you naturally would drop if ya got hot and wher unranked you could storm the rankings

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Jesus some guys are taking this **** way too seriously...
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

500 posts holy ****.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          Jesus some guys are taking this **** way too seriously...
          just having some fun on a slow day at work

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

only 499!

Did you go to public school and not learn how to count?

Dammit Playa beat me to posting!

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
              just having some fun on a slow day at work

I hear ya, Im just doing the same myself, Im out in 10 mins though and not back till next year
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                since this is the initial rankings I think the past does play a part from here on out what have ya done for me lately will take effect I would presume

because if ya lost a couple of games you naturally would drop if ya got hot and wher unranked you could storm the rankings
                Can you imagine this drama every two weeks!? I think the Rankings just went monthly.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                  Can you imagine this drama every two weeks!? I think the Rankings just went monthly.
                  this place needs the drama

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

Just post the rankings without doing all this countdown stuff from here on out, much better and easier. Then everyone can ***** about it without you having to care or wait or anything.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                      I hear ya, Im just doing the same myself, Im out in 10 mins though and not back till next year
                      Happy Kwanzaa!

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                        Just post the rankings without doing all this countdown stuff from here on out, much better and easier. Then everyone can ***** about it without you having to care or wait or anything.
                        That will definitely be the plan... this way was fun. But its a bit chaotic
                        It was all

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                          Peterman Sucks!
                          • Mar 2006

That will definitely be the plan... this way was fun. But its a bit chaotic
                          I concur.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Devin is a complete shock! Seeing how he hardly posts anymore and hasn't given us an Erik story in ages, he's as overrated as Thurm. I like him, but he'd be in the top 10, not top 3 IMO.

Either way, this is very entertaining. Can't wait to see who you post for #1. I guarantee that it will be yourself. It makes perfect sense.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              Devin is a complete shock! Seeing how he hardly posts anymore and hasn't given us an Erik story in ages, he's as overrated as Thurm. I like him, but he'd be in the top 10, not top 3 IMO.

Either way, this is very entertaining. Can't wait to see who you post for #1. I guarantee that it will be yourself. It makes perfect sense.

I do believe if he's number 1 many people will claim the whole thing was rigged.

Comment

• The King
                                • Jun 2004

Are you guys ready?
                                It was all

Comment

Working...
                                X