• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: *****Zone Rankings*****

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
    I even said you should move me to 20 and bump everyone up. The only reason I love the #5 spot is because BF1/EE and Thurm don't
    Stop being passive aggressive.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
      Stop being passive aggressive.
      never....I am off to the buffalo zone now....is it still open

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

540+ posts? Holy ****.
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
          never....I am off to the buffalo zone now....is it still open
          It certainly is. Hey wanna meet up at Finhea..... Oops. Sorry man..

Comment

• LtFinFan66
            • Mar 2005

It certainly is. Hey wanna meet up at Finhea..... Oops. Sorry man..
            Good one

Comment

• Bufftp
              Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

I dop agree with LT, But TigerJ should of made it before Lecter.
              Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
              "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
              Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
              - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
              to be led by permanent ideals -
              that is what keeps a man patient
              when the world ignores him,
              and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                If the top 5 includes those guys, then you know it's a fix!
                Yo Shrek pipe down.

Jesus I just did a search and see you and Thurm have been pissing and moaning about this all freakin day. You know for a guy who would literally make love to a blender at this point a ranking of 6 is pretty merciful. I post plenty I just dont post as much in the TZ mainly cause apart MBB's threads I dont give a crap about most of you. You couldnt find a vagina if the girl had Onstar attatched to her forehead, while I am famous for being knuckle deep in a chick after 5 minutes. You do the math.

Thurm is famous for the Buffalo Forum for crying out loud, that and habitually winning most overrated zoner. And when he isnt doing either of those meaningless things hes busy being himself. Which has absolutley got to eat balls. Thank your lucky stars you even got a mention. Top 10 no less, christ between chalking lines and seperating his butt plugs by color its a wonder he has time to tell us about all the reasons Buffalo doesnt suck ass. Btw thurm green does not go in the black pile. Assface.

Shelby is hardly overrated, in fact shes the reason most of you dont end up banned outright. Not to mention shes cute. I dont care that youre married, id work that ass like appalachian state.

......but yeah anyway, nice job on the rankings all.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Devin
                  Yo Shrek pipe down.

Jesus I just did a search and see you and Thurm have been pissing and moaning all day about this all freakin day. You know for a guy who would literally make love to a blender at this point a ranking of 6 is pretty merciful. I post plenty I just dont post as much in the TZ mainly cause apart MBB's threads I dont give a crap about most of you. You couldnt find a vagina if the girl had Onstar attatched to her forehead, while I am famous for being knuckle deep in a chick after 5 minutes. You do the math.

Thurm is famous for the Buffalo Forum for crying out loud, that and habitually winning most overrated zoner. And when he isnt doing either of those meaningless things hes busy being himself. Which has absolutley got to eat balls. Thank your lucky stars you even got a mention. Top 10 no less, christ between chalking lines and seperating his butt plugs by color its a wonder he has time to tell us about all the reasons Buffalo doesnt suck ass. Btw thurm green does not go in the black pile. Assface.

Shelby is hardly overrated, in fact shes the reason most of you dont end up banned outright. Not to mention shes cute. I dont care that youre married, id work that ass like appalachian state.

shooting for the # 1 spot I see

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                    • Aug 2003

though the honesty and emotion is a definite change in Devin posting behavior

looks like these rankings are having the desired effect

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                      Yo Shrek pipe down.

Jesus I just did a search and see you and Thurm have been pissing and moaning all day about this all freakin day. You know for a guy who would literally make love to a blender at this point a ranking of 6 is pretty merciful. I post plenty I just dont post as much in the TZ mainly cause apart MBB's threads I dont give a crap about most of you. You couldnt find a vagina if the girl had Onstar attatched to her forehead, while I am famous for being knuckle deep in a chick after 5 minutes. You do the math.

Towing the company line again. Taking hits at easy targets such as Mikey and myself and kissing the "panel"s ass.

The below is the rant of a madman... It doesn't make any sense!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                        • Aug 2003

Towing the company line again. Taking hits at easy targets such as Mikey and myself and kissing the "panel"s ass.

The below is the rant of a madman... It doesn't make any sense!
                        if nothing else you are consistent Thurm, consistently well below average, but nevertheless consistent

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                          if nothing else you are consistent Thurm, consistently well below average, but nevertheless consistent
                          Thanks!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                            • Aug 2003

I did mean it as a compliment

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                              • Aug 2003

ya gotta admit Thurm that is a classic slam of you and Shrek LOL

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                                ya gotta admit Thurm that is a classic slam of you and Shrek LOL
                                I don't know man. It kinda just doesn't make sense in some parts? I am with him on the whining and Buffalo Zone slams but why did he have to go gay with the buttplug stuff. It was creepy...

Comment

Working...
                                X