• Aug 2003

Re: *****Zone Rankings*****

for a rankings right before xmas would make sense if he was #1

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
      I second that, just to eph with him...Tell him he made top poster.

This works even better if he doesn't make the list at all.

Build up the hopes than squash like grape.

We can make something up like we changes our minds or something. Or someone complained so they changed it.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Too late... but that would have been hilarious. Until I got home at New Year's and he'd try to kick my ass for it.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
          • Aug 2003

that is a great idea

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
            I thought it would look good with your Klan robes

Funny story actually, I live in Atlanta so there isnt much if any "Klan" activity out here, but I went to college in a small middle Georgia town. So we were at the liquor store one night debating on what to buy and a local comes up to us and asks if we were interested in some moon shine. So we said sure, so we follow him out to the middle of nowhere (and yea we immediately got that oh ****, creepy feeling) and he takes us to this still so we are packing it up into our car and all the sudden we see this bright as light start blazing and we thought at first it was the cops but we look again and its a cross on fire in the middle of this field and it seemed like out of nowhere like 50 guys appeared in white robes. I was bewildered, because I thought the Klan was dead. Well their leader (I guess) got up to speak to the crowd, and when he opened his mouth the puniest, whiniest little voice came out he sounded like he was 10, so we bust out laughing, unfortunately for us it was too loud and they heard us and started looking in our direction so we bolted and got the hell out of there. Dumb hicks probably had shotguns on the ready. Just very amusing to see, a good night and the moonshine was cheap and strong as hell.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Are the top 3 going to be announced anytime this century?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

I am always full of brilliance....sometimes.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                  I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by billsfanone
                  Are the top 3 going to be announced anytime this century?
                  Bedard is probably too busy preparing his First Place acceptance speech to put them up...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

I am always full of brilliance....sometimes.

Yea we wont hold our breaths on that one...
                    COMING SOON...

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                      Funny story actually, I live in Atlanta so there isnt much if any "Klan" activity out here, but I went to college in a small middle Georgia town. So we were at the liquor store one night debating on what to buy and a local comes up to us and asks if we were interested in some moon shine. So we said sure, so we follow him out to the middle of nowhere (and yea we immediately got that oh ****, creepy feeling) and he takes us to this still so we are packing it up into our car and all the sudden we see this bright as light start blazing and we thought at first it was the cops but we look again and its a cross on fire in the middle of this field and it seemed like out of nowhere like 50 guys appeared in white robes. I was bewildered, because I thought the Klan was dead. Well their leader (I guess) got up to speak to the crowd, and when he opened his mouth the puniest, whiniest little voice came out he sounded like he was 10, so we bust out laughing, unfortunately for us it was too loud and they heard us and started looking in our direction so we bolted and got the hell out of there. Dumb hicks probably had shotguns on the ready. Just very amusing to see, a good night and the moonshine was cheap and strong as hell.
                      I am !

I picture something like that scene in Blazing Saddles.
                      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                        • Jul 2002

Are you leaving the "squeal like a pig" part out?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                          Peterman Sucks!
                          • Mar 2006

I'm telling you that this still can work! Tell Freeman he's number 1. He'll buy it over the phone and be ecstatic. Then, he'll come on here read the thread and realize it was all a ruse.

Think of what he'll post after he finds out that we messed with him.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                            • Aug 2003

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                              Are you leaving the "squeal like a pig" part out?

what?
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                                Peterman Sucks!
                                • Mar 2006

Yea we wont hold our breaths on that one...

Good call, I wouldn't either.

Comment

Working...
                                X