X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

Re: Poll: Most Hated Zoner of 2007

thank you all i will accept this graciously.

it is funny i cursed the OC in about week 2. i was told no no no its all JP. 20 weeks later everyone hates the OC. but lol continues to hate me.

about week 2 also i curse the cover 2 scheme and my hatred for it becomes greater throughout the season.

i see countless threads by the LOVED lol ones about hating it.

lastly i told everyone that TE would flop by years end 1-3 to end season roughly throwing for 40% over those 4 games yes please make weather an excuse. this is one point more will realize as the 2008 season plays out.

im sure my draft view points will get ridiculed also so i look forward to that.

as of JANUARY 22nd bills needs are as follows.

QB
    WR
    CB
    D LINE
    TE

keeo hating the messanger its the path to the dark side. eventually you too will come around. i however know we will not make playoffs this decade. know that DICK and company have to go and that we require a true professional management team.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Ok we will!

Comment

• imbondz
        Democrats are people too
        • Jan 2003

congrats all!
        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

Originally posted by djjimkelly
          thank you all i will accept this graciously.

it is funny i cursed the OC in about week 2. i was told no no no its all JP. 20 weeks later everyone hates the OC. but lol continues to hate me.

about week 2 also i curse the cover 2 scheme and my hatred for it becomes greater throughout the season.

i see countless threads by the LOVED lol ones about hating it.

lastly i told everyone that TE would flop by years end 1-3 to end season roughly throwing for 40% over those 4 games yes please make weather an excuse. this is one point more will realize as the 2008 season plays out.

im sure my draft view points will get ridiculed also so i look forward to that.

as of JANUARY 22nd bills needs are as follows.

QB
          WR
          CB
          D LINE
          TE

keeo hating the messanger its the path to the dark side. eventually you too will come around. i however know we will not make playoffs this decade. know that DICK and company have to go and that we require a true professional management team.
          Keep up this kind of whiny charade and I will change my vote to you next year.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍