Thread: Current Miami Coaching Candidates

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Current Miami Coaching Candidates

It seems like Tony Sparano is the leading candidate from the articles I've read, but here's a decent rundown of the current coaching candidates--Tony Sparano, Leslie Frazier, Rex Ryan, and Jim Schwartz. There were some rumors that Mike Tice was going to interview, but at this point it seems like they've been only rumors.

COACHING CANDIDATES

Tony Sparano Cowboys assistant head coach/offensive line NFL experience: 9 years Pro: A fiery Bill Parcells' clone who worked for him for four seasons at Dallas, including the last one as his play caller; Con: His linemen, consisting of four Pro Bowl starters, including tight end Jason Witten, were pushed around by the Giants in Sunday's crushing defeat Odds: Familiarity breeds a job in Parcells' world, and being from the Northeast also helps, so that makes Sparano the odds-on-favorite at even money.
    I'm also really curious to see where Schwartz goes, he seemingly has a pretty good future

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Current Miami Coaching Candidates

Tony Soprano ?
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Current Miami Coaching Candidates

Quote Originally Posted by Night Train
    Tony Soprano ?
    yeah, I'm sure people are firing up Photoshop with Sopranos fonts as we speak, lol