X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Deal or No Deal.... The Mikey Edition.

Originally posted by Dujek
    Hayden Panettiere is the real reason for global warming. She's as hot as a very hot thing in a very hot place.
    Ireland, Mexico, Canada.... Bang or Bucks has gone Global!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      I dont recall this story, please tell it again
      a few years ago when the Bills played in San Diego I drove down to go to the game hang out and see my San Diego girl.

SO, my girland I are at a club I had told her about Mikey and we needed to get him a girl. So Iam at the club with her and like 10 hot blondes sit at a table with me and my girl, we talk to them tell them about mikey and they say we will dance and hang out with

a couple of them told me doesnt even matter what he looks like as long as he is nice and they are drunk

so I text Mikey tell him get here now !!!!!

like 2 hours later he, Phil and helmetguy show up

in Bills gear, to a club

ok I can get around that , Helmetguy is close to getting his little helmet rubbed and on of the girls comes over to Mikey starts playing with his hat and dancing around him

she gives me a wink and a thumbs up Phil is like lets go guys we need to get up early

I tell Mikey you really really should stay and he says naw Phil wants to go so I will catch ya tommorrow

I didnt think I needed to spell it out anymore but I guess he got what he wanted back at his room with Phil and Helmetguy

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
        a few years ago when the Bills played in San Diego I drove down to go to the game hang out and see my San Diego girl.

SO, my girland I are at a club I had told her about Mikey and we needed to get him a girl. So Iam at the club with her and like 10 hot blondes sit at a table with me and my girl, we talk to them tell them about mikey and they say we will dance and hang out with

a couple of them told me doesnt even matter what he looks like as long as he is nice and they are drunk

so I text Mikey tell him get here now !!!!!

like 2 hours later he, Phil and helmetguy show up

in Bills gear, to a club

ok I can get around that , Helmetguy is close to getting his little helmet rubbed and on of the girls comes over to Mikey starts playing with his hat and dancing around him

she gives me a wink and a thumbs up Phil is like lets go guys we need to get up early

I tell Mikey you really really should stay and he says naw Phil wants to go so I will catch ya tommorrow

I didnt think I needed to spell it out anymore but I guess he got what he wanted back at his room with Phil and Helmetguy
        sounds like something that should've been in the 40 year old virgin.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
          Its in the making of...
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

actually I gave up on him after that night I just focused on myself and my San Digo girl for teh rest of teh weekend

I still cant belive he picked to go with Phil over staying and the blonde

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Mike what the ****?????

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                Mike what the ****?????
                I sent a text to you too that night but you where busy getting kicked out of bars by the beach, I figured you could bag a blonde too

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Playa, level with us, how hot was the broad that Mikey could've banged?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

I sent a text to you too that night but you where busy getting kicked out of bars by the beach, I figured you could bag a blonde too
                    I would have met you but dude I was way too hammered. It was probably better I didnt show. I would have been an embarrassment.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Judging from the girl he was with the whole weekend probably pretty hot!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                        • Aug 2003

I was kinda drunk but she was like a 7 maybe an 8 remeber i really dont go for blondes so my ranking could be a little low but she wasnt fat and had some nice tits

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

I was kinda drunk but she was like a 7 maybe an 8 remeber i really dont go for blondes so my ranking could be a little low but she wasnt fat and had some nice tits
                          And she seriously would've let Mikey bone her?

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                            I would have met you but dude I was way too hammered. It was probably better I didnt show. I would have been an embarrassment.

that second night I had to stay sober because I had to pick my girl up from work and I dont know San Diego at all

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                              • Aug 2003

And she seriously would've let Mikey bone her?
                              dude I dont play around when it comes to women she was almost hammered not quite tehre yet and was playing with his Bills hat

women dont touch you or tease you if they arent gonna do you

she asked me later where did your friend go ???

i would have paid for teh couple shots of patrone that would have sealed the deal

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                                • Mar 2004

God damn it Mikey!

Comment

Working...
                                X