• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Chris Berman flips

http://www.youtube.com/v/tnC8BtNBNLo&amprel=1[/URL]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
      • Jun 2004

Re: Chris Berman flips

WTF!
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

I love it!! I like Chris Berman and I understand what he's dealing with.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

I saw this has already been posted. it wouldve been funnier if they let the clip roll until they were back on the air..... ****ing Jesus Christ..... and We're Back.
          It was all

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            I love it!! I like Chris Berman and I understand what he's dealing with.
            Shows Berman's a regular guy. I've had many, many moments like that, some of them after reading posts on here.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

I used to see him out on Sanibel island FL (he has a beach house on it) and I would say Go Bills everytime I seen him, he'd just laugh.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                Shows Berman's a regular guy. I've had many, many moments like that, some of them after reading posts on here.
                I totally related when I saw it. I used to see Berman at the driving range all of the time in the 90s and sat next to him a couple of times on flights from CT to Buffalo. I never mentioned the Bills once to him. Talked about golf a few times and mentioned that I was from the area but he never said "nobody cirlcles the wagons" or even mentioned the Bills even when it was obvious that he was flying up there to report on them.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Re: OMFG, got to see this

wow, i just went to watch it again and now it says internal error. lol
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• X-Era
                    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by 83evans
                    That was f-n awesome!

I love Berman. I hope this isnt an incite into him being a whiny "star".

Comment

• Stewie
                      Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                      • Aug 2002

merged threads
                      Originally posted by Topdog
                      Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                      Originally posted by mercyrule
                      I love Weiner.
                      Originally posted by mercyrule
                      also cheese

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by T-Long
                        I work in TV and Ive seen some blowups...but that one tops em' all! Especially b/c it was Berman!
                        me too... like when i was doing Tie Domi's audition

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

That is awesome and it proves why we all love Chris Berman. He's just like us, he has no problem flipping out occasionally too.

Comment

Working...
                          X