Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: My official endorsement in the Zone Election will be issued this afternoon

WELL?

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

I know who I am endorsing. Actually, I've known since it started.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

LA Playa has made empty promises left and right in his campaign. He has also tried to single out many of the prominent Zoners in an attempt to buy their votes, yet he has not displayed the ability to address the needs of the masses all at once. He has even blantantly ripped off and over used ridiculous campaign slogans left and right!

He has run on a platform of free sex for all, and while that maybe a possibility for a few, we all know many Zoners here just don't stand a chance. The hypocracies must stop here, we can allow such a person to be the leader of the Free Zone!

No, there can be only one man for the position, and the two remaining nominees present a difficult choice indeed... Both have their merits to be sure, and both campaigns have shown the ability to reach out to the needs of Zoners Worldwide.

Sure it's true, one of the candidates is a lifelong friend of mine and has even mentioned me as a possible VP candidate, but it is with much regret that I must say I cannot back this great man. When it comes right down to it, I just simply can't trust a ginger in a position of power. We could never be safe in such a climate and I simply won't have the Zone be put in danger. Honestly, could you feel comfortable coming to a place run by somebody like this everyday:

That leaves just one choice... His videos have touched us all, and we have all seen the progress he has already made in the Twilight Zone. I have to believe that if given full control over the Zone as a whole, we could be taken to new heights, plus he has the same style beard as me! There is just one man for the job, and that man is Mike Bedard!

When it comes time to cast your vote in the Zone Election '08, the choice is simple:

Comment

• RockStar36
          • Sep 2004

D & S Sports

Comment

• hydro
            • Oct 2005

BERNIAC!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
              I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
              • May 2005

I realize that controversy will ensue as I choose to not endorse a lifelong friend... but decisions must be made in these pivotal times, and they aren't always easy.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

HOLY ****!!! YOU TOTALLY DISSED YOUR BOY!!!

Comment

• RockStar36
                  • Sep 2004

This shouldn't even be a contest when you think about it.

Look at what MBB has done for the site in general as well as branching it out into other things.
                  Attached Files

D & S Sports

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                    • Jan 2004

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

..and the biggest controversy to hit the Hamlet of Cuba ensues, at least among the twelve people that still live there.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by HAMMER
                          ..and the biggest controversy to hit the Hamlet of Cuba ensues, at least among the twelve people that still live there.
                          Eat a dick bro, more like 5k strong!!!1

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                            I realize that controversy will ensue as I choose to not endorse a lifelong friend... but decisions must be made in these pivotal times, and they aren't always easy.
                            Cherish the memories. I will remember this!!!1

Comment

• HAMMER
                              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
                              Eat a dick bro, more like 5k strong!!!1
                              Do you know the Booth family?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                                • Jan 2004

no, that's how big cuba is!!!1 cuba cheese for life!!!1 sharp cheddar in the hizzy for shizzy!!!1

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍