• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: 2, 4, 6, 8, Vote Freeman Stop the Hate

Originally posted by Dozerdog
    Blackmail?.........or thousands of hours of Zone entertainment!
    thousands of hours? That may be exaggerating a bit. Besides, it was Mad Bomber who deserves all the props for that one. Tell you what....my vote is for Mad Bomber!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
      Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
      Actually, that is not true. Michael was saved by Dr.Lecter who made sure the bartender cut him off. He was also helped by cher and Thurm who made sure he got out of the bar okay and gave him a ride home. The guys that you mentioned actually took advantage of Drunk Mikey as they took him camera from the table and starting taking a bunch of blackmail photos.
      Good question, I'm glad you asked Mikey82.

The photographic and physical evidence points to a complete contradiction of this statement. Though Dr Lecter may have, out of the kindness of his own golden heart, told the bartender to cut you off, you continued to plow through the beverages like a New York State DOT vehicle during a winter storm. The facts, and visual evidence, speak to the truth of my statement. And though you may not support my platform, I support your freedom to choose. Choose wisely. Might I add that THURM has been quite a staunch supporter of several of my other delegates, such as Greg Hughes and Anthony Cumia, both of whom endorse my platform towards partyship and all around good times.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
        Finally a man who sees the light... Dozerdog understands how to put the sake of the Zone first

Comment

• L.A. Playa
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Discotrish
          For pure entertainment value in his stump speech, I endorse Freeman. The question is, will he be compelled to reject and denounce my endorsement?

Patti
          PLAYA reached out for your endorsement, in fact started a thread asking for it.

PLAYA would not reject your endorsement thats not what PLAYA is about

PLAYA is a man of the peopel and a man for every zoner

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
            Good question, I'm glad you asked Mikey82.

The photographic and physical evidence points to a complete contradiction of this statement. Though Dr Lecter may have, out of the kindness of his own golden heart, told the bartender to cut you off, you continued to plow through the beverages like a New York State DOT vehicle during a winter storm. The facts, and visual evidence, speak to the truth of my statement. And though you may not support my platform, I support your freedom to choose. Choose wisely. Might I add that THURM has been quite a staunch supporter of several of my other delegates, such as Greg Hughes and Anthony Cumia, both of whom endorse my platform towards partyship and all around good times.
            maybe you should add me to your cabinet.... that might sway my vote.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
              Finally a man who sees the light... Dozerdog understands how to put the sake of the Zone first
              Dozerdog is no doubt a valuable asset to this community. I have already laid the groundwork towards enacting several legislative measures in honor of this upstanding pillar of the community. And though his future bride endorses the other candidates, I still consider him a loyal and trustworthy commrade.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                • Jan 2004

Good question I'm glad you asked Mikey82.

Under my regime, each zoner IS a member of the Freeman cabinet. They are free to live as they choose, I simply provide guidance in a time of need, while at the same time enacting legislation that does nothing but help the community to prosper.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Under my regime, each zoner IS a member of the Freeman cabinet. They are free to live as they choose, I simply provide guidance in a time of need, while at the same time enacting legislation that does nothing but help the community to prosper.
                  Final question, what will you do to make sure this gets fixed?

vBulletin Message
                  You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jfreeman again.

Oh and this one.....

vBulletin Message
                  You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Also, what is your take on the Groan button? Don't you agree that we should bring it back?

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

The cabinet with all the snacks in it, maybe....

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                        • Jan 2004

Much like America's dependence on foreign Oil, the zone depends on as a gauge determining who's 'hip' and who's 'hip to be square'. If you want to take a fellow zone lady to the local sock hop, surely your first question would be: 'hmmm, is she on the same rep level as me'. Though rep is no doubt a vital ingredient in the zone casserole, it also creates a citzenery where there are 'haves' (lobster eaters) and 'have nots' (a dinner of canned green beans and shaker salt). I am in favor of ammending the rep-giving ability of zoners who have exuded the utmost responsibility in their giving, however, I feel the system in place is 75% correct in it's workings. I am in the process of examining the rep system so that improvements to better not only upper class, but lower class zoners, can be enacted.

The groan feature was a model of internetery abuse at it's finest. Should it be brought back, it will be tightly monitored to ensure that flabergastery and mean-spiritied evil-doers no longer abuse the system.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Wow, i am suprised ow intelligent JFreeman is when he's sober.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

...what fun is that?

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Much like America's dependence on foreign Oil, the zone depends on as a gauge determining who's 'hip' and who's 'hip to be square'. If you want to take a fellow zone lady to the local sock hop, surely your first question would be: 'hmmm, is she on the same rep level as me'. Though rep is no doubt a vital ingredient in the zone casserole, it also creates a citzenery where there are 'haves' (lobster eaters) and 'have nots' (a dinner of canned green beans and shaker salt). I am in favor of ammending the rep-giving ability of zoners who have exuded the utmost responsibility in their giving, however, I feel the system in place is 75% correct in it's workings. I am in the process of examining the rep system so that improvements to better not only upper class, but lower class zoners, can be enacted.

The groan feature was a model of internetery abuse at it's finest. Should it be brought back, it will be tightly monitored to ensure that flabergastery and mean-spiritied evil-doers no longer abuse the system.
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                                • Jan 2004

In case some of you were curious, here is a list of my most recent supporters:

MARIO

THE ENTIRE CAST OF FAMILY MATTERS

JARED FOGEL, FAMED LEADER OF THE SUBWAY MOVEMENT

THAT GUY FROM THE GREEN MILE

IRON MIKE TYSON

THAT GUY FROM SEINFELD

HAYDEN

THE DUKE LAX TEAM

THAT GUY FROM DISCO GODFATHER

RANDOM DOUCHEBAG

THAT GUY FROM A BUNCH OF MOVIES I DON'T REMEMBER

RANDOM MILITARY TOUGHS

SEXY BIKINI MODELS

THAT GUY FROM HOME ALONE

ANYBODY WITH A SICK BEARD

THE HOST OF SUPERMARKET SWEEP

THAT GUY WHO'S REALLY OLD BUT ALWAYS A BAD GUY

FOREIGN REBELS

THE SHAMPOO BOTTLE FROM ALL THOSE ADAM SANDLER MOVIES

Comment

Working...
                                X