• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: MBB Q&A

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
    Can you at least put a plan in place to deter guitar gaming somewhat?
    Unfortunately trends looking to be sky rocketing in that direction. If the 100-170 price tags are not enough... then you're screwed.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Dude
      that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
      ******s make others look smart.
      Please - the voters demand a real response.

We want action, not lip service.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RockStar36
        What can you do to help accelerate the growing popularity on ZNRS league sports? We have football but hockey is next on the list.
        My main focus will be to create outsider interest in the current leagues. Hopefully with the custom figure in the works and the trophy being shipped out people will start to take interest then we can grow from there.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dude
          Please - the voters demand a real response.

We want action, not lip service.
          Unfortunately the BillsZone is our money maker... we need to try and quarantine the ******ation so it doesnt affect membership.
          It was all

Comment

• Dude
            that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
            • Feb 2005

Boooo ....

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dude
              What are your thoughts on requiring a B.A.C. of at least .10 in order to post in the TZ?
              Good question I'm glad you asked MBB, allow the best candidate to elaborate.

Drunken tom foolery is at a controllable 45% according to my latest research. This is unnacceptable. If elected, I have put forth a plan that institutes all zoners posting from the hours of 12 midnight through 7am on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday along with state, federal, and personal Holidays to be no lower than .12 on the BAC scale. This number indicates a high level of creativity. Along with a solid interest rate in the BZ bank and the policing of new-comer-do-nothings, we can make this a better, more safe environment for the local drunk simply looking to post a good time.

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by jfreeman

Drunken tom foolery is at a controllable 45% according to my latest research. This is unnacceptable. If elected, I have put forth a plan that institutes all zoners posting from the hours of 12 midnight through 7am on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday along with state, federal, and personal Holidays to be no lower than .12 on the BAC scale. This number indicates a high level of creativity. Along with a solid interest rate in the BZ bank and the policing of new-comer-do-nothings, we can make this a better, more safe environment for the local drunk simply looking to post a good time.

D & S Sports

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman

drunk posting is some of the best posting, some non drunk postings are worse than drunk psotings.

I dont believe in restricting posters based on alcohol consumption, I say let them post.

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN

Comment

• RockStar36
                    • Sep 2004

What is your opinion on 80's hair bands?

D & S Sports

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

What is your opinion on 80's hair bands?
                      Hair bands are a giant piece of the evolution of rock, they trashed hotels, shredded solos.... and unfortunately wore tights. But with out hair bands there would be no hot for teacher nor would there be that cool scene in Old School where Frank was working on the red dragon
                      It was all

Comment

• RockStar36
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by MBBedard
                        Hair bands are a giant piece of the evolution of rock, they trashed hotels, shredded solos.... and unfortunately wore tights. But with out hair bands there would be no hot for teacher nor would there be that cool scene in Old School where Frank was working on the red dragon
                        Any other candidates care to repl y?

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                          I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                          • May 2005

A question to all candidates... what do you have to say about the classic argument of Pirates vs. Ninjas?

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Its time they get along.

It was all

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                              A question to all candidates... what do you have to say about the classic argument of Pirates vs. Ninjas?
                              Pirates are old school and out dated while Ninjas are timeless, go out in a Pirate outfit and you look gay, while go out in a Ninja outfit and no one will see you.

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                                • Aug 2003

Any other candidates care to repl y?
                                Hair bands are part of the history of music, without them would you have the guitar video game today ? or male weaves and wigs ?

They have contributed to the History of music and the culture of today

PLAYA 08

YES WE CAN

Comment

Working...
                                X