• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

MBB Q&A

Please post your concerns in this thread. I will be happy to address them but I would rather not bog down the board with chaos and distract those not interested in the election.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: MBB Q&A

I have a concern. What are your plans for after you lose? More importantly, how will you deal with my crushing you in the polls? Just like when we ran for rookie of the year, I plan on a solid landslide victory.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

How can you eliminate Guitar gaming?

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

This is a two part question.

1. If I lose how soon after my loss do you plan on creating a duplicate thread about my loss?

2. Umm no.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          How can you eliminate Guitar gaming?
          You cant Thurm. Just like teens with headsets on xbox live. Its a part of life. However as long as there are guitar games, there will be hillarious videos of people trying to be rockstars.
          It was all

Comment

• Bill Brasky
            Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MBBedard
            This is a two part question.

1. If I lose how soon after my loss do you plan on creating a duplicate thread about my loss?

2. Umm no.
            I will no doubt see to it that my cabinet members promptly issue a copy cat thread immediately following my victory parade down the 300 block of TWIGHLIGHT ZONE AVENUE.

Comment

• hydro
              • Oct 2005

Gaming/Electronics Forum? What is our chances in getting this done?
              BERNIAC!

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

How can you put an end to PLAYA's 5 million threads overflowing the TZ?

D & S Sports

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                  You cant Thurm. Just like teens with headsets on xbox live. Its a part of life. However as long as there are guitar games, there will be hillarious videos of people trying to be rockstars.
                  Can you at least put a plan in place to deter guitar gaming somewhat?

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                    Gaming/Electronics Forum? What is our chances in getting this done?
                    Its not likely right away, but with 2000 posts in our All Pro thread if we can get another league or two. We could have a case!
                    It was all

Comment

• Dude
                      that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                      • Feb 2005

What are your thoughts on requiring a B.A.C. of at least .10 in order to post in the TZ?

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RockStar36
                        How can you put an end to PLAYA's 5 million threads overflowing the TZ?
                        Playa is a desperate man. All I can do is refrain from participating.
                        It was all

Comment

• RockStar36
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Dude
                          What are your thoughts on requiring a B.A.C. of at least .10 in order to post in the TZ?
                          In the TZ? BOOOOO

In the SZ? YYYAAAYYYY

D & S Sports

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dude
                            ******s make others look smart.
                            It was all

Comment

• RockStar36
                              • Sep 2004

What can you do to help accelerate the growing popularity on ZNRS league sports? We have football but hockey is next on the list.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X