Thread: Fire away

Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls Bill Brasky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Fire away

Ask me anything. I have the answers towards a brighter future.

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    What characteristics are you looking for when building your cabinet?
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Good question MBB, I'm glad you asked.

It's no secret that our foremost leading leaders must inherit several fine qualities. Among them:

Dependability - And I aint talkin diapers. A great government must comprise of folks that can be relied upon to make the right decisions at the right time.

Accountability - And I aint talkin taxes. Everyone is human. We all make mistakes. Some of us are pros at it. It's those that can own up to these mistakes and learn from them that will prosper.

Persistance - And I aint talkin the deoderant. It's ok if you fall down 7 times, just make sure you get up for the 8th.

Extremely good looking - Let's face it, do you want to take a State of the Zone address from a walking corpse? I know I don't, and neither do you. Ugly people make bad decisions, and I won't stand for it, not one bit.

Born to Rule - Alexander the Great took what he wanted and left the weaker man in the dust. We need people with a killer's mentality if we really want to make change a viable option in this palace of posting.

Dynamic - A well rounded individual who can think not only inside the box, but outside as well.

Fair and Observant - Great leaders put their own interests to the side so that they may hear the voice of the people.

Ability to let hair down - If you can't have fun doing what you're doing, you are worthless to this board and my party. Sure, we all have bad days, but it's 5:00 somewhere, so let you're hair down and stop worrying.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 Times in 1,428 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    and here I thought it took some wood and screws. No wonder I didn't run for office.

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I want to know what you actually have planned to make the Zone a better place.

For instance, people like Playa can babble on about making sub-forums and things to do with zonebucks. But the staff here already know that it highly unlikely since Playa won't be an admin and can't make drastic unrealistic changes to the Zone.

MBB has injected a new life into the TZ in the past year with BoB, DorND, and several other games that he has kept up throughout the work week. He has also been #1 in every Zoner ranking.

What can you bring to the Zone to make it a better place, much like how MBB has done so far?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Good question RockStar36, I'm glad you asked.

Look, I am surely not #1 in the BZ rankings, but I might be #1 in your heart and that's good enough for me.

I cannot compete with such classic "games", nor will I try. Those might appeal to certain folks and make this a better community, and that's all fine and dandy.

What I will tell is this. Spam has become a MAJOR problem with this site. Several of our finest posters no longer participate or have flat out disappeared from the face of the universe as we know it. Why even this morning we lost another great poster to a rival site. If this trend continues, this board will be comparable only to a West Texas ghostown.

One of my biggest priorities would be to enact a probationary period of a set amount of days/weeks/etc on all new posters. Whether it be allowing them access to a limited amount of posts/forums/etc, will be determined amongst the brain trust. After that period, if a new zoner has proven he can be a valuable asset instead of posting useless drivel, he/she will be awarded full privledges. This will ensure that garbage stays out of the main forum, thus keeping genuine conversation at an all time high and monotonus garbage to a minium.

We can also do much more to improve the moral of the board. One idea could be to institute a Monopoly-type game system, where there will actually be incentive to use your ZB's. The store is fine and dandy, but there can be more options. If we give zoners more purchasing options - such as the ability to buy a "starter home" on 1 billszone drive, and gradually upgrade to a mansion on "beast mode avenue", it will give zoners more incentive to not only post, but put money back into our economy and create more of a community identity.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I may have already asked this but I would like to know if burn victims get a discount on cremation?

Also, why is my text so small in this forum?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM
    I may have already asked this but I would like to know if burn victims get a discount on cremation?
    Great question BAM, I'm glad you asked.

My heart goes out to those in such catastrophic conditions. Should a zoner suffer an unforseeable tragedy, they will be well cared for.

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    WTF is wrong with the forums today?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Great question Cher, I'm glad you asked.

Nobody seems to know. This is obviously a state issue that the local government has no say in. I'd take your concerns up with an Admin.

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    I think its because they are moving all the threads back and forth right now.

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Good answer Freeman. I like those ideas.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Fire away

Gotta ask J.

Playa has claimed he could get Mikey laid....could you do the same or would you prefer to preach baby steps to Michael and have him work his own game

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Good question LtFinFan66, I'm glad you asked.

I am from the school of hard knocks. Pulling your own weight persay. Those other candidates might promise a brighter future for your noodle, but in reality, every man makes his own destiny. Though I would be more than willing to put some investigation towards helping those that have fallen on "hard" times in the love department, I cannot solicite prostitution towards my delegate supporters. I am running a campaign, not running a brothel.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Power to Give Rep

Hey JFree, does the carpet match the curtain?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Good question Assclown, I'm glad you asked.

I will refer you to my legal team, comprised of several fine looking females regarding this matter.