• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Re: Is anyone like me.

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
    Living in the North East doesn't give us much to root for.

Syracuse blows.

BC had a real good year.

Comment

• Jaybird
      • Dec 2005

Sometimes the college game is better then the nfl...... i am from canada but i have been watching college my entire life....... GREAT GAme

Comment

• venis2k1
        Youboty can hope
        • Jul 2002

watch a bunch of kids play their hearts out or watch a bunch of millionairs collect a paycheck.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by MLynch23
          Durring college football, I want everyone to shut up about it. I pay no attention to college football and then right when NFL offseason begins. Im online looking at who we should pick up and eventually know 75 percent of the players in the draft.
          Yup that's me.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
            watch a bunch of kids play their hearts out or watch a bunch of millionairs collect a paycheck.
            Oh you think they're just a bunch of kids playing for the love of the game like pop warner.

College players play to get drafted, to become millionaires. Even high school these days. It's a business.

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
              • Aug 2007

I have to say that the last three or four years I am watching more and more College ball. It's kinda fun watching players move from College to the Pro's and seeing how they handle football at the next level.

I will say that some of the most entertaining football games I have seen in recent years have been College games.

Comment

• Confused
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by MLynch23
                Surprising. I dont like football unless it comes down to either greatest teams, Playoffs, last second, or bills. I would rather watch a preseason NFL game than college games. Its probably because I live in austin so I am getting sick of seeing Longhorn and vince young crap every where.
                I' m just sick of vince young. He's a tight end that can throw side arm and the whole flippin league loves him.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                  only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by hoofhearted
                  I' m just sick of vince young. He's a tight end that can throw side arm and the whole flippin league loves him.

Yeah. I was in the mall and saw a store filled with longhorns jerseys. It was a Longhorn team store and it had Vince Young Titans jersey. There was only Vince Young. No Cedric Benson or any other former Longhorns.

Comment

• venis2k1
                    Youboty can hope
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                    Oh you think they're just a bunch of kids playing for the love of the game like pop warner.

College players play to get drafted, to become millionaires. Even high school these days. It's a business.

The NCAA awarded 20,485 scholarships to college football players last year only counting 1-A and 1-AA teams. there is roughly 230 picks in the NFL draft.

I played Division II ball for AIC and i can tell you that not a kid on that team was playing to be drafted.

Comment

Working...
                    X