Since we're cracking down on rules and getting super serious now, I have a question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Since we're cracking down on rules and getting super serious now, I have a questi

Originally posted by RockStar36
    We could just sticky a thread in the BZ with information to the campaign forum....
    That I have no issue with, albeit it should be a closed thread, and we could put one in the TZ too. But no way should we allow active campaigning in any other forum.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

Re: Since we're cracking down on rules and getting super serious now, I have a questi

Originally posted by mybills
      Look at your avatars. When you post in other forums, and people see your avatar, don't you think that's enough to peak their curiosity which may cause them to investigate, and maybe find this special place on their own?
      No, I don't actually, not to mention many people have them turned off.

I just think it makes no sense that we're voting for something that effects the Zone as a whole but then we're expected to keep it contained in this one little forum. Seems silly to me, perhaps I'm wrong.

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        That I have no issue with, albeit it should be a closed thread, and we could put one in the TZ too. But no way should we allow active campaigning in any other forum.
        That is exactly what I was thinking!

Vote for Bedard

D & S Sports

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

That is exactly what I was thinking!

Vote for Bedard
          Not our call though, you'll need to take it to the rest of the staff for the final decision.
          COMING SOON...

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            Not our call though, you'll need to take it to the rest of the staff for the final decision.
            One thing at a time DraftBoy.

Right now I'm trying to get a stiffer penalty for voter fraud.

D & S Sports

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

One thing at a time DraftBoy.

Right now I'm trying to get a stiffer penalty for voter fraud.
              Yes so I see
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

Re: Since we're cracking down on rules and getting super serious now, I have a question.

We all know many people that post here. If you want them to be involved in the voting, PM them to come to this section. Those who want Bills news probably won't want any part of this anyway, and we don't need a bunch of people voting on here that aren't really interested in the issues and only are voting for the popular guy. The issues is what this really should be about.

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

Re: Since we're cracking down on rules and getting super serious now, I have a question.

Basically as has been stated this is a football forum. You guys have spammed the hell out of these forums I cant imagine what it would loook like elsewhere.

Jesus playas lead in votes has caused such a heavy flow from the boston contingent........im not entirley sure there is a tampon big enough to stop that bad boy.

We can post an announcement about the on going election, but this stuff will stay here.
                  http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Maybe it's because it's just a game. Nothing serious....

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

Have you read some of the posts here mikey. I think we will have to talk some of these guys off the ledge.
                      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        Maybe it's because it's just a game. Nothing serious....

The winner will have mod status for a whole year. That's serious.
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                          The winner will have mod status for a whole year. That's serious.
                          Oh come on! Do you really think we would seriously give EE super mod powers? Sure, they will be a mod, but Thurm is a mod. He just has his own message board.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                            Have you read some of the posts here mikey. I think we will have to talk some of these guys off the ledge.
                            yeah i have been reading it occasionally. It's really funny how serious people are taking it. For me, it's just another Zone Survivor or Zone Apprentice. Actually Zone Apprentice, that's what this game reminds me of.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Oh come on! Do you really think we would seriously give EE super mod powers? Sure, they will be a mod, but Thurm is a mod. He just has his own message board.
                              The sickness is getting to your brain Michael.

Comment

• mybills
                                81 st zoner
                                • Jul 2002

If he won the election, YES.

You really should read the rules:
                                The individual who is elected Zone President will be given a "Zone President" tag, moderator status and access to the private forums for a year, and unlimited rep giving ability.
                                If he wins, you would be to death.
                                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                                X