Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Gunzlingr Media

It's ok to change an avatar when asked.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    Are you sure that isn't nefarious use of admin abilities to aid a candidate???
    You mean like moving or deleting posts that violate the rules?
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Are you sure that isn't nefarious use of admin abilities to aid a candidate???
    haha, it was a staff member of one of our opponents that resized the avatar.

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths
    haha, it was a staff member of one of our opponents that resized the avatar.
    I didn't say anything about resizing it, I was talking about changing it for you... and it was a freaking joke because you guys are going nuts on everybody left and right.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

you guys are going nuts on everybody left and right.
    This is hilarious coming from you!
    ~mybills
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I didn't say anything about resizing it, I was talking about changing it for you... and it was a freaking joke because you guys are going nuts on everybody left and right.
    WTF are you talking about?

Oh the cheating done last night?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I haven't changed my avatar myself in a long time. I couldn't even find how to do it since it isn't a regular choice like it used to be and asked to have it changed. Shelby usually does it for me or NBF. Relax man.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Yeah the video that was placed in the wrong forum for reasons you don't even know about and then was subsquently taken down a half hour later...

Catastophic to this election I'm sure.

You guys have totally ruined the good natured fun that was the original intent of this election in the first place. This place will just be so damn great when you have your wait and you original 20 or so people can go back to the daily gossip and chit chat that you so desperately seek. The number of what I made for dinner today threads and Mrs. Smith was so mean at work today threads shall surely be mind boggling.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Well we believe in following the rules, granted we seem to be the only ones concerned with the rules, but you have to lead by example. If someone can't follow the simple rules of the campaign, debate, or primary what makes anyone think they can follow the TOS?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,689 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Nice to see our Zone candidates/staff members are able to fight over silly stuff just like our national candidates/staff members do!
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I haven't changed my avatar myself in a long time. I couldn't even find how to do it since it isn't a regular choice like it used to be and asked to have it changed. Shelby usually does it for me or NBF. Relax man.

Did you miss the part where I said it as a joke because you guys were jumping on everybody about the rules? I could care less if your avatar was changed, it's done for people all the damn time, I've done it myself for others many times.

that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Here:

It's big enough so that everyone can have a piece.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Yeah the video that was placed in the wrong forum for reasons you don't even know about and then was subsquently taken down a half hour later...

You guys have totally ruined the good natured fun that was the original intent of this election in the first place. This place will just be so damn great when you have your wait and you original 20 or so people can go back to the daily gossip and chit chat that you so desperately seek. The number of what I made for dinner today threads and Mrs. Smith was so mean at work today threads shall surely be mind boggling.
    Maybe we think the mod status (which- I reiterate- dont want) shouldn't be taken lightly? It's not a joke imo, it is serious business. If we the winner just received zonebucks and nametag it would be ok to screw and round and make it a joke, but there are serious ramifications as to what happens after this is over.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I just want to assure everyone that I am not on IM with BMN laughing my ass off at all the gullible people, he really seems pissed.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I just want to assure everyone that I am not on IM with BMN laughing my ass off at all the gullible people, he really seems pissed.
    I'm not pissed... I'm annoyed. This election was started off to have some fun and as a bit of a joke... but then it was decided to make it real and have it involve becoming a mod (something I've asked about numerous times in the past)... Ok, I get that, something real is on the line and that's fine too, because I know Bedard truly wants that ability and want to be able to help this place out.

You guys jumped in at the last minute, don't even WANT the mod status, yet you're going off the wall about sticking to even the slightest of rules violations (some I think are just silly, I understand the general principles behind them, but they are slightly over the top, no offense Shelby, I know you're trying to make this fair). You've zapped every ounce of fun that could be left in this thing out, and oh I almost forgot to mention the part where you basically said that anybody that hasn't been here for 6 years just drags this board down.

You don't have to like me or my posts (though I thought we got along just fine prior to this whole election), but to say that all us new folks are taking away from what this board used to be is highly arrogant and a great way to have this place die completely.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm not pissed... I'm annoyed. This election was started off to have some fun and as a bit of a joke... but then it was decided to make it real and have it involve becoming a mod (something I've asked about numerous times in the past)... Ok, I get that, something real is on the line and that's fine too, because I know Bedard truly wants that ability and want to be able to help this place out.

You guys jumped in at the last minute, don't even WANT the mod status, yet you're going off the wall about sticking to even the slightest of rules violations (some I think are just silly, I understand the general principles behind them, but they are slightly over the top, no offense Shelby, I know you're trying to make this fair). You've zapped every ounce of fun that could be left in this thing out, and oh I almost forgot to mention the part where you basically said that anybody that hasn't been here for 6 years just drags this board down.

You don't have to like me or my posts (though I thought we got along just fine prior to this whole election), but to say that all us new folks are taking away from what this board used to be is highly arrogant and a great way to have this place die completely.
    1. As I have said, repeatedly, Mod status is not something to take lightly. It is a serious responsibility. I don't want it for that reason, and that is the same reason I don't want someone else who takes it as a joke to have the power. If we were playing for zonebucks and a title, then gloves off have a blast, and I would be the first to screw around with it.

2. We were ASKED to be part of this.

3. We never said you drag the board down, we are concerned that long time posters were leaving because SOME of the new people are cases where their dad's should have pulled out. Not 1 person in this contest falls into that catergory. Those people know who they are.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You misinterpreted my points AGAIN. I repeatedly asked shelby about getting into the race BEFORE the deadline but my candidate was having computer problems at home (which he mentioned). So NO, we DID NOT jump in at the last minute.

I never said the board is 'dragged down' by the newer members and I certainly wouldn't want all the new members shoved out. It was because of me that MBB is even here and I like the man. I said it was 'different' back then. I said there wasn't as much whiny crap and not as much fighting and I wanted to return to that.

I also kind of wanted to be a mod, but never openly asked for it. Actually, when I see the kind of stuff that shelby will have to go through with just this section, I don't want it. I don't have that kind of time to put towards it. Since I am only the VP candidate, I don't get anything anyways.

As I stated in the PC Times article that you ripped apart and misinterpreted me, I stated that Gunz not only has the respect of the old time posters, but also many of the younger ones as well. That is why I thought he was the best person for the job.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    1. As I have said, repeatedly, Mod status is not something to take lightly. It is a serious responsibility. I don't want it for that reason, and that is the same reason I don't want someone else who takes it as a joke to have the power. If we were playing for zonebucks and a title, then gloves off have a blast, and I would be the first to screw around with it.

2. We were ASKED to be part of this.

3. We never said you drag the board down, we are concerned that long time posters were leaving because SOME of the new people are cases where their dad's should have pulled out. Not 1 person in this contest falls into that catergory. Those people know who they are.
    I could make just as big of an argument that some of the longtime posters are bigger *******s than the newer ones.

As for taking the mod status lightly... BS! For over a year now I've made multiple efforts to try to help this place out... be it taking on Fat Tony duties, or joining the staff to help with news because I wanted to be a Mod and help try to make this place better and was told I needed to prove myself first. For whatever reason that still hasn't happened (I'm sure my argument with NBF over some issues didn't help any), but it doesn't mean I want any less to make this place better. Once becoming a mod was on the line, I understand there was a need for more seriousness, but does that mean that we can't have ANY fun along the way either?

Not to mention that you seem so overly concerned about how important and serious being a mod is that you don't even want the job... then what in the blue hell was the point of you running?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I could make just as big of an argument that some of the longtime posters are bigger *******s than the newer ones.

As for taking the mod status lightly... BS! For over a year now I've made multiple efforts to try to help this place out... be it taking on Fat Tony duties, or joining the staff to help with news because I wanted to be a Mod and help try to make this place better. For whatever reason that still hasn't happened (I'm sure my argument with NBF over some issues didn't help any), but it doesn't mean I want any less to make this place better. Once becoming a mod was on the line, I understand there was a need for more seriousness, but does that mean that we can't have ANY fun along the way either?

Not to mention that you seem so overly concerned about how important and serious being a mod is that you don't even want the job... then what in the blue hell was the point of you running?
    LOG won't like you calling him out like that.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

LOG won't like you calling him out like that.
    I didn't say a single word about LOG... what the hell are you talking about?

edit: Nevermind... that was funny.