• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Re: More rules violations

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
    I thought all the campaigns decided that as long as it wasn't the main football forum it was fine?
    That is not what Shelby has repeatedly stated.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

• You will respect members' wishes. If you are mass pm'ing and a complaint is made, you will hear about it. If you are simply running down the member list and spamming people, you will hear about it. And lastly once a vote is up ALL pm'ing of members will stop immediatley.
      • Once a vote is up, campaigning outside the Election forum ceases, no pming, no threads else where. You made your case, or had the chance to anyway. Now it's up to the voters.

So Gunz, I believe you said yesterday you had sent out some PMs reminding people to vote... clearly a violation of the rules... For shame sir, for shame!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
        Or maybe I posted in the NOTOS on accident and you guys blew a gasket before I could even request to have it moved.

Sorry to piss off the forthcoming dictatorship. Please don't publically execute me with negrep once you are "elected"
        The EE/Thurm ticket is an understanding campaign. We have no beef with your mis post.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

Or maybe I posted in the NOTOS on accident and you guys blew a gasket before I could even request to have it moved.

Sorry to piss off the forthcoming dictatorship. Please don't publically execute me with negrep once you are "elected"
          Accidently?

You posted it at 8:51, had numerous reponses to other peoples posts about it, and there were no requests to move it.
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
            • You will respect members' wishes. If you are mass pm'ing and a complaint is made, you will hear about it. If you are simply running down the member list and spamming people, you will hear about it. And lastly once a vote is up ALL pm'ing of members will stop immediatley.
            • Once a vote is up, campaigning outside the Election forum ceases, no pming, no threads else where. You made your case, or had the chance to anyway. Now it's up to the voters.
            So Gunz, I believe you said yesterday you had sent out some PMs reminding people to vote... clearly a violation of the rules... For shame sir, for shame!
            I didn't campaign. Ask anyone I sent pms to, all it said was don't forget to vote in the zone primary and the link. No campaigning at all sir. Most of the people I reminded didn't vote for me anyway, they voted for playa.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                • May 2005

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                I didn't campaign. Ask anyone I sent pms to, all it said was don't forget to vote in the zone primary and the link. No campaigning at all sir. Most of the people I reminded didn't vote for me anyway, they voted for playa.
                Which part of ALL PMing must stop don't you get... if you want to be a stickler for the rules then it means ALL PMs... not just ones campaigning for votes.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                  Accidently?

You posted it at 8:51, had numerous reponses to other peoples posts about it, and there were no requests to move it.
                  Great investigating Gil Grissom. Apparently your incessant *****ing and child like behavior has hindered your ability to read. As I stated - you blew a gasket before I could request to move it. There was no point in me actually asking once you, S11, and cher went off the deep end like I murdered your dog.

Either way, you guys have proven my point. The only ability a lot of posters have around here is to **** on everyone's good time and play Message Board Trooper.

At least I didn't resort to personal insults.

All this for a bunch of votes in an online message board. Truely sad.

This is supposed to be a place to talk football, converse, and have a good time... not nazi germany.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Freeman the EE/Thurm ticket is inquiring if you are attending the zone night out at Pearl st tonight?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                      Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                      • Jan 2004

Why? So I can get my head chopped off for wearing the wrong color socks? No thanks.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Why? So I can get my head chopped off for wearing the wrong color socks? No thanks.
                        LOL

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

Great investigating Gil Grissom. Apparently your incessant *****ing and child like behavior has hindered your ability to read. As I stated - you blew a gasket before I could request to move it. There was no point in me actually asking once you, S11, and cher went off the deep end like I murdered your dog.

Either way, you guys have proven my point. The only ability a lot of posters have around here is to **** on everyone's good time and play Message Board Trooper.

At least I didn't resort to personal insults.

All this for a bunch of votes in an online message board. Truely sad.

This is supposed to be a place to talk football, converse, and have a good time... not nazi germany.

Yeah, I am a killjoy. Good one. I just believe in following the rules of a contest, a concept I guess only Chern and I seem to grasp.

I violated no rules in calling you a name (in fun, but I am a big bad nazi so ) in the no TOS forum. Yet I am the one who is too serious. Are you guys grumpy because Playa is kicking ass and taking names or what is the deal?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

Does the zone really want these two tyrants running things? Sounds like goodbye to free speech if you vote Gunz/Cher.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Does the zone really want these two tyrants running things? Sounds like goodbye to free speech if you vote Gunz/Cher.
                              Well, goodbye to cheating at least.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                                • Jul 2002

Yeah, because I banned so many people and issued so many warnings as a mod. syphillis troll was the only person I banned, and never issued warnings - WHAT A TYRANT! That, and the fact that I would refuse the mod powers really confuses me where you come up with this crazy ****?

Comment

Working...
                                X