• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: A Strong Lead for Candidate L.A. Playa

Originally posted by Mikey82
    I think the reason that Playa is leading is because of his solid VP candidate and I'm betting that nbf has helped him with the issues too....
    Ok so be it, but the fact that he had the biggest change of heart/ flip flop has had no effect is mind boggling. No voter has mentioned this issue or seems to care... its kind of ******ed.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
      A Sarcasm Detector....now THAT is a good use of an invention...
      Almost as good as the fing-longer or what if machine!
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
        Ok so be it, but the fact that he had the biggest change of heart/ flip flop has had no effect is mind boggling. No voter has mentioned this issue or seems to care... its kind of ******ed.
        everyone has a change of heart and flip flops, especially politicians.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

So you think going from pussy and beer/***** better have my money to Bang or Bucks being too offensive for the TZ is ok? Not too mention that changed over the course of 4 days.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

..and Pat Moran.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

So you think going from pussy and beer/***** better have my money to Bang or Bucks being too offensive for the TZ is ok? Not too mention that changed over the course of 4 days.
              If John Kerry can do it, why can't LA Playa? If Hillary can do it, why can't Playa?

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                ..and Pat Moran.
                So true.

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

If John Kerry can do it, why can't LA Playa? If Hillary can do it, why can't Playa?
                  Well Mikey, you can settle for the norm if you want. You can be part of the same old same old. Or you can be part of something great. Thats up to you.
                  It was all

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Well Mikey, you can settle for the norm if you want. You can be part of the same old same old. Or you can be part of something great. Thats up to you.
                    I know what you will do to keep the TZ active and I know that you will always draw people, but what will you do for the front page and the Bills board? Those are my main concerns.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                      • Jul 2002

The whole get Mikey laid thing to me is very patronizing. Bedard will treat you like an adult, not some pet project.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

I know what you will do to keep the TZ active and I know that you will always draw people, but what will you do for the front page and the Bills board? Those are my main concerns.
                        What will Playa do for the main page

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

Kerry lost and Hilary is currently behind. What are you saying?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                            • Jan 2003

Even I don't think bang or bucks is too offensive for the TZ.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                              What will Playa do for the main page
                              What will EE?

Comment

• The King
                                • Jun 2004

I think one of the biggest shockers I have had on the zone was when LifetimeBillsfan made the zone rankings and everyone said who? Thats just an atrocity. He is one of the BZ best posters and people just dont know the dude. He has written for the front page at times too. We need to a do a better job supporting and promoting the people who take the time and write for us.
                                It was all

Comment

Working...
                                X