Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Strong Lead for Candidate L.A. Playa

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: A Strong Lead for Candidate L.A. Playa

Chris Brown goes out on more limbs than the PC Times.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by northernbillfan
    We do that now.
    imagine that.

Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Devin
    imagine that.
    I wonder how many candidates actually read the FP?
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    So you think going from pussy and beer/***** better have my money to Bang or Bucks being too offensive for the TZ is ok? Not too mention that changed over the course of 4 days.
    If you are referring to the first "election" I was unaware anyone actually took that seriously. It was basically "Insult Competition light" hell there werent even registered teams. I totally was joking around, had I had the time to run in this election my stance would probably change on certain things as well. Or id at least take it more seriously then I did that first goof-around.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    I'm sorry Mikey, but that's just stupid.... Taking over the whole board? Have him stop posting all the stuff he does and see how long it takes before everybody is *****ing about how boring that place is. Oh, and don't you participate in ALL of those games he does... didn't you BEG to be in Deal or No Deal?
    So far as I know BZ was around years before MBB got here. Dont get me wrong, I have a good time with his games but I assure you whether any of the remaining presidential candidates were here or not the TZ would be fine.

I think one of the biggest shockers I have had on the zone was when LifetimeBillsfan made the zone rankings and everyone said who? Thats just an atrocity. He is one of the BZ best posters and people just dont know the dude. He has written for the front page at times too. We need to a do a better job supporting and promoting the people who take the time and write for us.
    Wasnt your list the composite of 3-5 different people?

To my knowledge we give writers a pretty big medium to write for, many have gone on to write for even larger sites. Our news/frontpage staff are supported very well by shelby, nbf and others. Nbf posts in the main forum when new articles go up as well. They get plenty of support and recognition. A couple of our writers have used us as references to have opportunities writing at larger football sites. And youre right, LTBF should absolutley be asked if hed like to contribute to the front page as hes an excellent writer......Oh wait.......

And correct me if im wrong but the 2007 Billszone poster of the year was LTBF, he won in a landslide. 2nd place was like a dozen votes back, not to mention how many nominations he had....how is it no one knows him?

Here's another idea.... why not post Billzone FP content on other websites? Not spamming if you post a Bills article from another site... might help to boost traffic and membership.
    You mean like we do now? Or creating a myspace page? Or cross-promoting with other sites? Or the other various ways we promote and support Billszone.com? You know all the extra stuff that takes place on top of moderating the forums.
    Last edited by Devin; 03-22-2008 at 10:12 PM.

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Devin
    If you are referring to the first "election" I was unaware anyone actually took that seriously. It was basically "Insult Competition light" hell there werent even registered teams. I totally was joking around, had I had the time to run in this election my stance would probably change on certain things as well. Or id at least take it more seriously then I did that first goof-around.

So far as I know BZ was around years before MBB got here. Dont get me wrong, I have a good time with his games but I assure you whether any of the remaining presidential candidates were here or not the TZ would be fine.

Wasnt your list the composite of 3-5 different people?

To my knowledge we give writers a pretty big medium to write for, many have gone on to write for even larger sites. Our news/frontpage staff are supported very well by shelby, nbf and others. Nbf posts in the main forum when new articles go up as well. They get plenty of support and recognition. A couple of our writers have used us as references to have opportunities writing at larger football sites. And youre right, LTBF should absolutley be asked if hed like to contribute to the front page as hes an excellent writer......Oh wait.......

And correct me if im wrong but the 2007 Billszone poster of the year was LTBF, he won in a landslide. 2nd place was like a dozen votes back, not to mention how many nominations he had....how is it no one knows him?

You mean like we do now? Or creating a myspace page? Or cross-promoting with other sites? Or the other various ways we promote and support Billszone.com? You know all the extra stuff that takes place on top of moderating the forums.
    Gee Devin... why don't you just say "we're doing every thing already, there is no need for this contest"... Would have been much easier.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    Gee Devin... why don't you just say "we're doing every thing already, there is no need for this contest"... Would have been much easier.
    It would have been easier, it would have also been inaccurate. And if any of those statements were wrong feel free to point them out. Ill wait.

Perhaps part of the answer to fixing any percieved frontpage issues might first be dropping dead weight.
    Last edited by Devin; 03-23-2008 at 04:43 AM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by casdhf
    Chris Brown goes out on more limbs than the PC Times.
    That's because he gets to write about the Buffalo Bills, not the 3 stooges.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!