Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: From the Desk of the Playa/NBF 08 Chief of Staff;

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: From the Desk of the Playa/NBF 08 Chief of Staff;

Quote Originally Posted by R. Rich
    They're too afraid of making me their overlord, Matthew.
    Rich for Overlord!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

We don't need someone forcing their beliefs on the Zone. We need someone to liven it up and provide direction to the wayward mods.

Legendary Zoner Earthquake Enyart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The last buffalo fan
    I love girlscout fights!
    Me too!!

I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?" The last buffalo fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 1,741 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Oh boy, should I cry or should I laugh ........................what a joke of campaings!

EE, we need you as our President. We don't need clowns running the place!
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I wish I had seen this earlier... what a load of crap. Thank You Bedard for sticking to your guns on this. Hell thank you to the other two candidates for sticking to THEIR guns (Gunz?) on this!

It goes beyond LA Playa's claims of "beer and pussy in 08". His whole identity here is based around him constantly being with women and how smooth he supposedly his. Look at what his avatar and signature was before this election even began! Now all of the sudden he's Mr. Morality, Mr. Nice Guy that won't take a shot at anybody? The same guy that started threads bashing people that were married and didn't subscribe to his "one woman can never be enough" rhetoric? Then baited everybody that thought otherwise into arguing with him? Are you kidding me?

It sounds like to me that NBF (admin), Devin (admin) and Draftboy (Mod) are pulling the strings on the puppet show. You're already staff, if you had all these great ideas for change, why haven't you already implemented them, and what's going to be the difference in helping you implement them now if you couldn't do it before?!??!?!

Yeah, you're leading in the polls, but it's simply because your candidate ran around telling anybody and everybody whatever it was they wanted to hear... and other than yourselves who are already staff for the most part, you've got a bunch of people that more than likely don't give a damn about the issues backing you.

So refrain from all the attacks you want, but all I see is the same old garbage beind spewed, while trying to cover up everything your candidate DID stand for up until a week ago.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    I wish I had seen this earlier... what a load of crap. Thank You Bedard for sticking to your guns on this. Hell thank you to the other two candidates for sticking to THEIR guns (Gunz?) on this!

It goes beyond LA Playa's claims of "beer and pussy in 08". His whole identity here is based around him constantly being with women and how smooth he supposedly his. Look at what his avatar and signature was before this election even began! Now all of the sudden he's Mr. Morality, Mr. Nice Guy that won't take a shot at anybody? The same guy that started threads bashing people that were married and didn't subscribe to his "one woman can never be enough" rhetoric? Then baited everybody that thought otherwise into arguing with him? Are you kidding me?

It sounds like to me that NBF (admin), Devin (admin) and Draftboy (Mod) are pulling the strings on the puppet show. You're already staff, if you had all these great ideas for change, why haven't you already implemented them, and what's going to be the difference in helping you implement them now if you couldn't do it before?!??!?!

Yeah, you're leading in the polls, but it's simply because your candidate ran around telling anybody and everybody whatever it was they wanted to hear... and other than yourselves who are already staff for the most part, you've got a bunch of people that more than likely don't give a damn about the issues backing you.

So refrain from all the attacks you want, but all I see is the same old garbage beind spewed, while trying to cover up everything your candidate DID stand for up until a week ago.

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by billsfanone

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Nice Job By everyone involved here. Interesting that have still yet to see Playa. Seems Draftboy is doing his dirty work.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,687 Times in 8,475 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    Nice Job By everyone involved here. Interesting that have still yet to see Playa. Seems Draftboy is doing his dirty work.
    Draftboy is the Billszone version of Karl Rove!
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Thanks
    Thanked 17,687 Times in 8,475 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr

ouch

I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?" The last buffalo fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 1,741 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Vote "EE & Thurm"!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 512 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The last buffalo fan
    Vote "EE & Thurm"!!

The campaign is gaining late momentum!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by THATHURMANATOR

The campaign is gaining late momentum!!!
    IS IT?

Thanks
    Thanked 24,441 Times in 14,158 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

As Ive said before the candidates will not be getting involved in this kind of thing. I assure you I more than capable of handling questions about the campaign and the issues at hand. Besides both Playa and NBF lead busy lives and dont have time to answer to everyones beckon and call. Ive spoken with Playa today at length and he is aware of the comments Ive made and I do speak for the entire team. I appreciate your concern for my candidate but he is fine.

As for his dirty work? Im a little confused by that? Dispelling rumors and providing light to the voters is dirty work? As you can see I have dealt with the Gunz and Cher campaign in a professional manner and while we dont see eye to eye on every issue we have cleared the air on any misinformation that was out there. Is there something you wish to ask MBB?
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy

As for his dirty work? Im a little confused by that? Dispelling rumors and providing light to the voters is dirty work? As you can see I have dealt with the Gunz and Cher campaign in a professional manner and while we dont see eye to eye on every issue we have cleared the air on any misinformation that was out there. Is there something you wish to ask MBB?
    No, I think if I read anymore of your posts in this thread I may fall asleep, or into a coma.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,518 Times in 17,411 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Wake me up when somebody actually worthwhile decides to run...Will ya?
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Call it what you wish BMN but this was written on my own will and is the farthest thing from a "load of crap"

L.A. Playa has continually said that he comes around here in the TZ to have fun and kick back. If you have mistaken that for his actual personality all the time and that thus has led to you underestimating him and his team, then Im sorry you choose that, but Playa is not only a successful board member, but also a successful person off the board. Its that drive that he is now channeling here to make the Zone a better place. As for the transformation you have seen that is Playa doing what he thinks is best for the Zone now that this game has become more serious. You yourself have commented about you have become more serious about this since the game was elevated by Shelby and other staff. We have never once dispelled or said we were hiding from any previous thing Playa has said or had on his profile. I dont see anywhere that he has become Mr. Morality, and if you're going to drag out the BoB misquote again then Ill simply refer you to the first post of this thread where I have addressed that.

Playa has never once broken the TOS or been warned for any kind of an attack on a poster. So Im a little confused as to where this mentality is coming from that he is somehow not a nice guy. If your beef is that he has baited people into a discussion with him, then we can ask every guy on the board if they've ever done that or not before and we'd all be guilty. Again we've never hidden or denounced this before. So again I dont see what you are getting at.

Well BMN if you must know (and honestly not that its anybody's business) but some of us are very busy in our own lives with personal stuff going on. I can only speak for myself candidly when I say I have not been around nearly enough due to some personal issues that I wish not to talk about...you know what, forget it, I can talk about it just fine. Ive been dealing with mental issues ranging from anxiety on a daily basis to borderline depression. So while Im around for bursts of time Im not around nearly enough and this is the moment that I have to be around for the draft and I cant for the site. I have great ideas that I want to see implemented but sometimes things in life get in the way of me doing that, and thats been my problem as of late. Im so sorry that we havent done everything we can but my health comes first. I cant speak for Devin or NBF and I wont, though I do know both have been extremely busy with stuff in their own lives. Much to the disappointment of some, we dont sit here all day and kick ideas around, we all get very busy and this was Devin's idea to make the site better that Shelby graciously took up and has handled marvelously. So please dont call out the staff when you really have no idea what's going on in individual lives, because it really doesn't look good at all.

However back to your point about us pulling the strings on the campaign, nothing Playa is saying has been fed to him through me, or through Devin, or NBF, or Mad. Its his own thoughts with our input included. He is the candidate and that much is clear to us all. We work as a team to support him.

As for trashing our voters now, seriously? These guys and girls who have voted for, have done so for their own reasons, at least stick to the candidate who is running, but trashing the people who voted for us and saying they dont care? Man thats low...

Im sure you'll have a response and Ill have a response for that, but I still wish you guys the best of luck. I do wish I had more time (and hopefully will with my new medication) to dedicate to this site and this does go to show how much you all care and for that Im very thankful. I do wish you all the very best luck and may the best campaign win.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

No, I think if I read anymore of your posts in this thread I may fall asleep, or into a coma.

What do you mean exactly?