Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MBB's cult of personality

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: MBB's cult of personality

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    Plenty is to be done, if you guys can't see that Im sorry. All Im doing is simply pointing out why we are the best team because we cover all the zones and have the most indepth knowledge of the whats wrong where and how to fix it. We know the issues in and out and we have the best ideas on how to correct those. Do I wish there was no issues, or that some were already corrected? Of course however this isnt a perfect world. I wish you guys the best though in tomorrows debate!
    And all I'm pointing out is that the only people on your staff making any statements are already apparantly doing the majority of the work around here according to what I"m reading, so what's the point of voting for you?

Thanks
    Thanked 24,453 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    And all I'm pointing out is that the only people on your staff making any statements are already apparantly doing the majority of the work around here according to what I"m reading, so what's the point of voting for you?
    No that's what you are inferring not reading. You know its a team effort and none of us have full power to really do any one thing without a group agreement and teamwork. I dont know if your trying to say that NBF, Devin, or I have the power to run the BZ and fix all the issues ourselves, or if your saying something else. However none of us simply mandate anything be done. We each have our own ideas about how to fix things and we all understand the problems that exist both publicly and privately more than any other campaign. The point of voting for us is voting for the candidate who will have the most knowledge of those issues and can be the best representative of the poster and has all our ideas in his head to work with along with his own (which so far have been completely amazing).
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

No that's what you are inferring not reading. You know its a team effort and none of us have full power to really do any one thing without a group agreement and teamwork. I dont know if your trying to say that NBF, Devin, or I have the power to run the BZ and fix all the issues ourselves, or if your saying something else. However none of us simply mandate anything be done. We each have our own ideas about how to fix things and we all understand the problems that exist both publicly and privately more than any other campaign. The point of voting for us is voting for the candidate who will have the most knowledge of those issues and can be the best representative of the poster and has all our ideas in his head to work with along with his own (which so far have been completely amazing).
    I'm not trying to dig the work you guys do around here, I've already told you how I feel about that. But between you and Devin, I just keep hearing what you're already doing. 3/4 members of your team are already highly active in running this place, so voting for the 4th to toe the same line doesn't make any sense to me. Bring in fresh ideas and ways to change the problem areas, people can do that by voting for Bedard.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm not trying to dig the work you guys do around here, I've already told you how I feel about that. But between you and Devin, I just keep hearing what you're already doing. 3/4 members of your team are already highly active in running this place, so voting for the 4th to toe the same line doesn't make any sense to me. Bring in fresh ideas and ways to change the problem areas, people can do that by voting for Bedard.
    I dont see how you can say that Playa is toeing the line? He has contributed more of his own ideas to the campaign then anything the three of us have even thought up. Just about everything he's spoken about the issues so far is his thoughts and they have been incredible! I have a few ideas myself that Ive shared with him and those are his to do with as he pleases but just about everything he has said has been original thoughts from his own head. We simply help him identifying what needs to be fixed, the solutions are all him. Its been an incredible process to be honest, Im very impressed myself.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I dont see how you can say that Playa is toeing the line? He has contributed more of his own ideas to the campaign then anything the three of us have even thought up. Just about everything he's spoken about the issues so far is his thoughts and they have been incredible! I have a few ideas myself that Ive shared with him and those are his to do with as he pleases but just about everything he has said has been original thoughts from his own head. We simply help him identifying what needs to be fixed, the solutions are all him. Its been an incredible process to be honest, Im very impressed myself.
    I'm confused... which LA Playa are we talking about? "Online Persona" LA Playa, or "I'm Super Serious and Mr. Morality" LA Playa???

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm confused... which LA Playa are we talking about? "Online Persona" LA Playa, or "I'm Super Serious and Mr. Morality" LA Playa???
    I'm confused which bmn are we talking with? Online persona Bmn "I'm a ninja" or the BMN who fake slap fights with his bff in no-TOS?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Devin
    I'm confused which bmn are we talking with? Online persona Bmn "I'm a ninja" or the BMN who fake slap fights with his bff in no-TOS?
    Surely the master of the Insult Tourney can do better than that?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

There is little question about that.

Surely you can see how stupid that argument is.
    Last edited by Devin; 03-23-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Plenty is to be done, if you guys can't see that Im sorry. All Im doing is simply pointing out why we are the best team because we cover all the zones and have the most indepth knowledge of the whats wrong where and how to fix it. We know the issues in and out and we have the best ideas on how to correct those. Do I wish there was no issues, or that some were already corrected? Of course however this isnt a perfect world. I wish you guys the best though in tomorrows debate!
    So, are you gonna stop covering all the zones when Gunz is president?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths
    So, are you gonna stop covering all the zones when Gunz is president?

Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    No doubt MBB has a lot of personality and has almost singlehandedly kept the TZ going over the last year or so. But he's almost a no-show in the main forum, so I'm not sure he has the experience to run it.
    There's another forum on BFZ?!?!?!?!?! lol Twilight Zone is pretty much all I know about.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie
    There's another forum on BFZ?!?!?!?!?! lol Twilight Zone is pretty much all I know about.
    we actually have an NFL Zone now, dedicated to others teams fans, like your cowboys...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I guess Chern and I (and sometimes Rich) don't count as a cult of personality.

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr

I guess Chern and I (and sometimes Rich) don't count as a cult of personality.

2 men does not a cult make

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

2 men does not a cult make