Thread: One thing I would like to point out

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

One thing I would like to point out

I believe only ONE campaign continuously attacked the others. I don't think it is fair to keep saying that everyone keeps attacking us and we never attacked anyone when it really was only one campaign attacking on things not related to issues.

I know that I myself repeatedly questioned one of the other campaigns regarding their change of stances, but I don't feel that is an attack as it directly relates to how things will be done when a president is elected. It is not like I have accused this campaign of pulling the wings off of butterflies or torturing puppies.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Post Re: One thing I would like to point out

The PC Times would also like to point out that this takes second place where the voters are concerned. In a recent poll, albeit small, the voters did select "debate answers" as the top reason for their vote. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...d.php?t=149070
    While any campaign can attack, or sit by and be attacked, it doesn't seem to matter as much as the issues in which a President should concern himself with. It's a shame that more people didn't partake in the PC Times poll, but we promise you another poll and chance in the future.

~The PC Times.