VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE IS NOW ON!! REGISTRATION NO LONGER NEEDED!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE IS NOW ON!! PLEASE READ

Change is required immediately. These mods / admins couldn't get laid in a whorehouse.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Allow me to explain myself. I think we are taking the game too far... thats my point. Its a game. If a lose a message board election to someone who wants it bad enough the have to cheat so be it. To keep adding rules is just getting to be too much for us and for the MOD team. Its like playing clue and having to guess if Prof Plum shoved the lead pipe up Mrs Whites ass.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Im not pissed I made a joke about how far we have had to go to keep the integrity of a Billszone Election.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
          Change is required immediately. These mods / admins couldn't get laid in a whorehouse.

Please leave again

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

Originally posted by PUCKER
            This coming from you???
            Well this is all because you couldn't control yourself not to sign on with another name and vote again. Thanks

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
              I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
              • May 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
              Allow me to explain myself. I think we are taking the game too far... thats my point. Its a game. If a lose a message board election to someone who wants it bad enough the have to cheat so be it. To keep adding rules is just getting to be too much for us and for the MOD team. Its like playing clue and having to guess if Prof Plum shoved the lead pipe up Mrs Whites ass.
              This is exactly my point too... Win or lose, live goes on, it's no big deal. Obviously I want Bedard to win because it's a competition and that's the point. But we're at the point now where I'm spending more time working on this than my actual job, and that's just ridiculous, so I'm not going out of my way any longer to get people to jump through hoops so they can keep participating.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                Actually, the better choice would have been Ms. Scarlett...she's a vixen.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

OK folks...

we decided because the next primary is so close and this was a holiday weekend that this may have been the wrong time to invoke registration...but it is an idea for next years election.

Registration is not needed to vote.

So, let's keep it clean and fun. We're sure nobody will try to double vote this time.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍