• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Debate #2 Open Thread

Originally posted by RockStar36
    There should be a top donor list as well. I think if someone like Lt donated as much as he did his efforts should be better recognized. Maybe people wouldn't jump on his **** as much if they saw he donated X amount compared to everyone else.
    I could care less if LtFF outright buys the site and puts his name and picture in the title and on all the skins...I'm still going to jump his ****. But that's just me.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
      I just thought of it. Actually, I've been thinking of stuff all morning. Too little too late I guess.
      Well no better time then the present post them now.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        vote on the winner.
        which was clearly me.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by YardRat
          I could care less if LtFF outright buys the site and puts his name and picture in the title and on all the skins...I'm still going to jump his ****. But that's just me.

eeeek, bad **** placement.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• hydro
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
            eeeek, bad **** placement.
            BERNIAC!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

See, I think the dollar one time donation idea is a great idea.

Gets everyone to see what the No-TOS zone is about and if they should continue to donate. Then if they don't like it, they're only out a buck and not 2.50.

You see, I'm a stingy bastard, I want to know what Donorship entails before becomming one. I've asked in the past for some kind of donation for me to become a member, either privately or by the site in general. It's really as simple as if I like what being a donor gets me, I'll become a donor.

Brilliant Idea in my mind.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

by the way I would like to take this moment to thank the other candidates and staffs for a spirited and enjoyable debate

Comment

• RockStar36
                  Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by YardRat

I didn't realize that you found bald Dolphin fans attractive.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                    See, I think the dollar one time donation idea is a great idea.

Gets everyone to see what the No-TOS zone is about and if they should continue to donate. Then if they don't like it, they're only out a buck and not 2.50.

You see, I'm a stingy bastard, I want to know what Donorship entails before becomming one. I've asked in the past for some kind of donation for me to become a member, either privately or by the site in general. It's really as simple as if I like what being a donor gets me, I'll become a donor.

Brilliant Idea in my mind.

Comment

• RockStar36
                      • Sep 2004

Hmmm...looks like some of those need tweaked.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                        I believe you are taking this in a way that it was not intended. Nobody is questioning your financial skills, they just don't see how it would help. I don't think anyone thinks your intentions are anything but honorable.
                        How would it not help?

If that is his main area of expertise, then he would know all kinds of cost cutting solutions on things that weren't all that pertinent which then would free up revenue to do things that would help the Zone along further.

That would make sense to me and be a great idea for advancing in the times as a whole here on this board.

Sure the insane would still run the asylum with just that being the change but the asylum would be a whole lot nicer.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                          Peterman Sucks!
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                          That's great that the stuff is listed.

I want to experience it to tell if it's worth buying.

I can look under the hood of a car and it's specs for hours on end and say oh it's great, but I'm certainly not buying it without a test drive.

Are you?

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                            • May 2005

I can look under the hood of a car and it's specs for hours on end and say oh it's great, but I'm certainly not buying it without a test drive.

Are you?
                            I completely understand and agree... I just wasn't sure if you were aware that a list existed.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                              • Jul 2002

How would it not help?

If that is his main area of expertise, then he would know all kinds of cost cutting solutions on things that weren't all that pertinent which then would free up revenue to do things that would help the Zone along further.

That would make sense to me and be a great idea for advancing in the times as a whole here on this board.

Sure the insane would still run the asylum with just that being the change but the asylum would be a whole lot nicer.
                              I don't see the connection between a large construction company and a fan run message board and how working for one makes you qualified to work for the other.
                              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• RockStar36
                                • Sep 2004

Are you?
                                Honestly, it's not really the perks you should always look at. If that is the case, I think you would be dissapointed in that one dollar purchase.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                                X