• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Debate #2 Open Thread

I think stealth mode should be advertised more. It does come in handy while at work.

D & S Sports

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
      I agree.
      Im confused you agree with FTY here which is in direct contradiction to MBB's plan which you said you had no issue with in his debate thread?
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
        From Playa... There is something I believe that could not only make the No Tos better, but also discover new talent and utilize the talent we have already here on the Zone.
        In the No-Tos, spurred on from this Election, have a Debate topic of the day. In the Off Season topics could include, The Draft, Free Agency, Politics, Social Topic of the Day, which woman is more beautiful, etc etc.

Outstanding idea! I would love this.
        Keep up the great work Playa!!!

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
          Keep up the great work Playa!!!
          If Playa wins the vote will you be more inclined to donate to the site?

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            Im confused you agree with FTY here which is in direct contradiction to MBB's plan which you said you had no issue with in his debate thread?
            That makes two of us...I'd like clarification from the Gunz camp.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

As I stated in my thread moving everything to the No TOS zone is not a good idea, with is what I was agreeing with FTY on. I guess I misinterpreted MBB's stance, I thought that he had said what FTY was saying. I don't think the Bills discussion should be exclusive to paying members, and said so in my answer.

I am sorry if there was some confusion.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

As I stated in my thread moving everything to the No TOS zone is not a good idea, with is what I was agreeing with FTY on. I guess I misinterpreted MBB's stance, I thought that he had said what FTY was saying. I don't think the Bills discussion should be exclusive to paying members, and said so in my answer.

I am sorry if there was some confusion.
                  No problem so we are clear though, you do not fully support MBB's idea of creating a donors only BZ?
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

I was saying in addition to the Billszone not exclusive to No Tos.

So there would be a BillsZone Unsensored in addition to what we have now.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                      I was saying in addition to the Billszone not exclusive to No Tos.

So there would be a BillsZone Unsensored in addition to what we have now.
                      That's what I said a Donors only BZ
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                        • Jul 2002

No problem so we are clear though, you do not fully support MBB's idea of creating a donors only BZ?
                        No I do not, and I screwed the pooch by not reading it correctly in his thread and challenging him on it before I posted.
                        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

No I do not, and I screwed the pooch by not reading it correctly in his thread and challenging him on it before I posted.
                          That you did
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

That's what I said a Donors only BZ
                            Ok so you understand its in addition to the main forum.
                            It was all

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                              Ok so you understand its in addition to the main forum.
                              Yes, and I think it is a bad idea.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                                • Jul 2002

That you did
                                Damned holiday and the accompanied workload surge Don't the attorney's know I have an online fantasy presidential campaign to run?!

Comment

Working...
                                X