• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Hey Voters

Whats Up!?

I have been answering all the formal questions and all. Whats up with you guys? You have anything to ask or anything to say that isn't being heard?

Whether you're Pro MBB or not, Im happy to address any concerns you may have.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The King
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hey Voters

This must mean I am doing a good job reaching out to the people!

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The King
      • Jun 2004

either that or I talk too much.
      It was all

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
        either that or I talk too much.

COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• kinigirly
          • Sep 2005

tell your gay cronies to not send me anymore generic campaign PMs. its like listening to a computer recorded telemarketing scheme

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

alright here's one.....a lot of people complain about the rep system, the fact that you have to spread it around all the time and then if you give away more than 40 or so in a day, then it limits you and u can't give anymore. What would you do about this?

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Excellent Mike to Mike question!
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

I don't give rep, but I would like unlimited negs. We should be able to buy this again. Or can we?

Also, what are your thoughts on bribes? My vote is for sale.
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...d.php?t=149284

LA PLAYA / NBF!!

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by kinigirly
                    tell your gay cronies to not send me anymore generic campaign PMs. its like listening to a computer recorded telemarketing scheme
                    We are against spamming, however our opponents are doing a hell of a job rallying the lesser known posters, so we are just reminding our friends to vote. Im sorry you felt you were spammed but I have sent you many personal messages as well!
                    It was all

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      alright here's one.....a lot of people complain about the rep system, the fact that you have to spread it around all the time and then if you give away more than 40 or so in a day, then it limits you and u can't give anymore. What would you do about this?
                      I actually like the rep system as it is now. But it seems a lot of people are more partial to the Thanks button than real rep anymore. I would have to get the back story from the staff before offering any suggestions here.

To be honest I have no idea why its set up the way it is.
                      It was all

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                        We are against spamming, however our opponents are doing a hell of a job rallying the lesser known posters, so we are just reminding our friends to vote. Im sorry you felt you were spammed but I have sent you many personal messages as well!
                        Which opponents are you referring to, and who are you considering to be "lesser known posters" and why do you feel as though you are inclined to judge a poster as lesser known or better known?
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                          Which opponents are you referring to, and who are you considering to be "lesser known posters" and why do you feel as though you are inclined to judge a poster as lesser known or better known?
                          For Christ's sake, Rove, you know they are talking about you, because obviously we aren't getting support from lesser known posters. And the definition is very clear.
                          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            What!?

You mean as a moderator you cant tell the difference between a regular and a lesser known poster? Or you just trying to turn this around and make me look bad?
                            It was all

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                              For Christ's sake, Rove, you know they are talking about you, because obviously we aren't getting support from lesser known posters. And the definition is very clear.
                              Thank You, Gunz!

It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X