• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude
    that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
    • Feb 2005

Re: Hey Voters

Spinning is something we do when we've had too much to drink, not when we talk to our constituents.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
      What!?

You mean as a moderator you cant tell the difference between a regular and a lesser known poster? Or you just trying to turn this around and make me look bad?
      No as Mod each poster is themselves and nobody is better than another one. Thats the way I mod must think. Just because somebody has a higher rep or most post counts or is higher in the Zone Rankings does not make them any more then anybody else. If you cant think in this regard then you shouldn't be President. But thanks for making my point for and Gunz too!
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

What!?

You mean as a moderator you cant tell the difference between a regular and a lesser known poster? Or you just trying to turn this around and make me look bad?
        No kidding.

The way my thread and this one are going, the future is becoming clearer to me.
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
          For Christ's sake, Rove, you know they are talking about you, because obviously we aren't getting support from lesser known posters. And the definition is very clear.
          Thank you for that, you make my point beautifully for me

Also if you dont like the questions then dont have an open Q&A thread or ignore my questions if you so choose but you brought this on yourselves with your answers. Im not making up random questions Im simply asking things Im curious about.
          COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Bedard are you going to answer my question?
            COMING SOON...

Comment

• Gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              Thank you for that, you make my point beautifully for me

Also if you dont like the questions then dont have an open Q&A thread or ignore my questions if you so choose but you brought this on yourselves with your answers. Im not making up random questions Im simply asking things Im curious about.
              I have no problem with the questions. It is the nice spin you put on them. Funny thing is Mike and I seem to have no problem asking our own questions, and answering those put to us, but Patrick does neither? Is he just your puppet, Rove, or what?
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                • May 2005

Wow, and I was getting flak for jumping on people? Draftboy is putting me to shame...

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                  Wow, and I was getting flak for jumping on people? Draftboy is putting me to shame...
                  No kidding. And that is saying something!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                    I have no problem with the questions. It is the nice spin you put on them. Funny thing is Mike and I seem to have no problem asking our own questions, and answering those put to us, but Patrick does neither? Is he just your puppet, Rove, or what?
                    We've addressed this countless times, Im not interested in continuing to divert the voters views away from the thread topic. I have my own thread, and this has been addressed feel free to dig it up and read your answer there.
                    COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Key differences though
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                        • May 2005

Key differences??? I question people's true motives and intentions and I'm attacking...

You do it by spinning everybody's words to your whim, and it's kosher?

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer somebody that is straighforward and honest about what they're doing.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

Key differences??? I question people's true motives and intentions and I'm attacking...

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer somebody that is straighforward and honest about what they're doing.
                          So you are voting Gunz/Chern now?

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            No as Mod each poster is themselves and nobody is better than another one. Thats the way I mod must think. Just because somebody has a higher rep or most post counts or is higher in the Zone Rankings does not make them any more then anybody else. If you cant think in this regard then you shouldn't be President. But thanks for making my point for and Gunz too!
                            No but it does make them lesser known. Which is what I said.

I can barely read your posts anymore, they make me want to swallow a bullet
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

No but it does make them lesser known. Which is what I said.

I can barely read your posts anymore, they make me want to swallow a bullet
                              What makes them lesser known? A guy like LTBF who was BZ poster of the year is nowhere near the top of the post count list or near the top in rep but he's lesser known? Im nowhere near the top in either list but Im lesser known? Im sorry but I disagree strongly with what you use to judge posters "knowness".
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                                Administrator
                                • Jul 2002

Point out the spin please, this will be fun!
                                COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                                X