Re: Candidate questions from mybills

Ooooh - flip-flopper....

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
      Dammit... I was hoping Bedard would let me crash here if he wins...

When did you visit Erie?

D & S Sports

Comment

• Dude
        that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
        • Feb 2005

Dammit... I was hoping Bedard would let me crash here if he wins...

We fell behind on the payments. Sorry 'booot that.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
          I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
          • May 2005

Originally posted by Dude
          We fell behind on the payments. Sorry 'booot that.
          That would never happen if you had a damn CFO running this place!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
            When this all started it was all a big joke, when it became an organized game with serious ramifications I became serious because many Zoners PM'ed me with their concern.

So while I am a man who enjoys to joke and laugh and really have fun on these boards I decided to take my fellow Zoners concerns serious and run for them.

Many of the proposals I have made have come from direct concerns from Zoners, I have a heart for people and I have a serious side to me also. I would have not achieved the personal succes in my life if I walked around joking and being sarcastic all day.

I take this election serious, I take the welfare of teh Zone serious and I tkae the concern of my fellow Zoners serious.

Since this Election became official I have not wavered on my stance to stand for my fellow Zoner and I will not waver if chosen to be President. Iwill fight everyday for all the concerns that have been and will be addressed in the future to let my fellow Zoners voices be heard.
            That's a much better answer. Thank you!
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36

That is not banning it in anyway, shape or form, I am sorry you took it that and sorry that you continue to say that I am opposed to the game.

I have gotten PM's since I have started my campaign stating they do in fact find those games offensive and asked why they are allowed to be conducted on an all ages website.

I am running to champion the concerns of my fellow Zoners and let their voices be heard.

Comment

• Dude
                that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                • Feb 2005

That would never happen if you had a damn CFO running this place!
                We had one...barely. He was struggling, so we traded him to the Range.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                  • May 2005

That is not banning it in anyway, shape or form, I am sorry you took it that and sorry that you continue to say that I am opposed to the game.

I have gotten PM's since I have started my campaign stating they do in fact find those games offensive and asked why they are allowed to be conducted on an all ages website.

I am running to champion the concerns of my fellow Zoners and let their voices be heard.
                  Maybe those people should address the creator of the games if they find them to be a problem so he could consider whether or not to remove them. Better yet, why not contact the current admin viewed to be in charge of this place about it and have him address the problem???

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

According to Shelby it is... I don't think anybody else views it as such anymore however.
                    You play games to win, or just for fun? I play them to win but I have fun doing it.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                      You play games to win, or just for fun? I play them to win but I have fun doing it.
                      Exactly, and far too many people have tried to remove any ounce of fun from this particular game.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Maybe those people should address the creator of the games if they find them to be a problem so he could consider whether or not to remove them. Better yet, why not contact the current admin viewed to be in charge of this place about it and have him address the problem???
                        I was wondering that, myself.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                          Easy, thats my personality. Im not going to sit here and put on a political hat, because thats what people do. I am running for office as the same guy who has 18,000 posts, I refuse to change my personality for this. I think most people know how serious I am. I have always been working with the MODS/ADMINS to help make this place rock. Long before a contest or prizes were attatched. I hope that clears it up for you and anyone else who had any questions.

Comment

• RockStar36
                            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                            • Sep 2004

You're kidding right?

So your avatar and signature were perfectly ok?

D & S Sports

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                              • Jul 2002

It's been real folks, but I have to go help my Aunt and Uncle move.

See ya tomorrow.
                              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                                Administrator
                                • Jul 2002

Exactly, and far too many people have tried to remove any ounce of fun from this particular game.
                                I disagree and I dont think that a lot of people really knew what they were asking for when this whole thing started. Its been nothing for fun for me and for our campaign so far. I dont see where it hasnt been fun, but we may have different ideas about what's fun and what isnt. I do take this pretty seriously and Im not here to just play a game but to put the best candidate in office and whats best for the Zone.
                                COMING SOON...
                                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X