• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Candidate questions from mybills

MBBedard - Why do I keep seeing the jokes fly from your campaign, when you were so serious about this entire election from the get go?

L.A. Playa - You freely admitted to cheating on your ex-wives and lying to them on a regular basis. If you can't tell the truth to your wife, what makes us think you can tell the truth to strangers on the internet?

Gunzlingr - Why exactly are you so against having an exclusive forum such as the NO TOS, when people like myself use it for more personal reasons?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Re: Candidate questions from mybills

How many zoners are there, Beth? How many donors? I don't think that encouraging people to post Bills stuff away the main forum where most posters are not donors would benefit the main board. When new people join they will see that the main board is a mess and leave. Finhell is a prime example of the donor discussion backfiring and ruining the board.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
      How many zoners are there, Beth? How many donors? I don't think that encouraging people to post Bills stuff away the main forum where most posters are not donors would benefit the main board. When new people join they will see that the main board is a mess and leave. Finhell is a prime example of the donor discussion backfiring and ruining the board.
      I agree that's not a good idea, but do you want to get rid of it all together?
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

I'm going to stick my 2 cents in here.

Why does there have to be a no-tos forum for the Bills? Why doesn't a donor start a thread in no-tos discussing the Bills. Problem solved.

D & S Sports

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
          I believe she is talking about the No TOS in its current form Gunz, not about Bedard's proposed plan of a BZ No TOS.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

I have not misrepresented myself at any point during this campaign, and I will continue to run my campaign based on the issues at hand.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

I don't know that I would get rid of it all together. I would have to talk to the donors and get a general consensus and go from there.
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
                I'm going to stick my 2 cents in here.

Why does there have to be a no-tos forum for the Bills? Why doesn't a donor start a thread in no-tos discussing the Bills. Problem solved.
                There IS not problem doing that. It WOULD get lost with all the postal threads and the swearing threads though.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                  I have not misrepresented myself at any point during this campaign, and I will continue to run my campaign based on the issues at hand.
                  yes, and I appreciate how you don't sling mud. But how do I know you are not lying like every politician does?

Comment

• RockStar36
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                    There IS not problem doing that. It WOULD get lost with all the postal threads and the swearing threads though.
                    Ah, it's been a while. I thought maybe those stopped.

D & S Sports

Comment

• RockStar36
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                      I don't know.

Changing your avatar and sig from "***** better have my money" shortly after saying BoB should be banned.

That is pretty hypocritical.

But we've brought that up a ton of times. I guess it isn't important.

Beer and Pussy for everyone!!

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                        • May 2005

I have comments on your question to Bedard, Beth... but I'll let him respond first, since it was directed at him after all.

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                          MBBedard - Why do I keep seeing the jokes fly from your campaign, when you were so serious about this entire election from the get go?
                          Easy, thats my personality. Im not going to sit here and put on a political hat, because thats what people do. I am running for office as the same guy who has 18,000 posts, I refuse to change my personality for this. I think most people know how serious I am. I have always been working with the MODS/ADMINS to help make this place rock. Long before a contest or prizes were attatched. I hope that clears it up for you and anyone else who had any questions.
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                            I have comments on your question to Bedard, Beth... but I'll let him respond first, since it was directed at him after all.
                            What, you aren't going to pull a draftboy and answer questions that aren't directed at you? What a novel idea

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
                              I don't know.

Changing your avatar and sig from "***** better have my money" shortly after saying BoB should be banned.

That is pretty hypocritical.

But we've brought that up a ton of times. I guess it isn't important.

Beer and Pussy for everyone!!
                              Avatar was changed to represent the campaign, I never once said BoB should be banned perhaps you shoudl re read the thread which that is addressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X