Candidate questions from mybills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: Candidate questions from mybills

Originally posted by MBBedard
    Easy, thats my personality. Im not going to sit here and put on a political hat, because thats what people do. I am running for office as the same guy who has 18,000 posts, I refuse to change my personality for this. I think most people know how serious I am. I have always been working with the MODS/ADMINS to help make this place rock. Long before a contest or prizes were attatched. I hope that clears it up for you and anyone else who had any questions.
    See, I let him answer, now I dont' have to, because he said the essentially the same thing I would have. Like I've been trying to say for awhile now... we are who we are, we're not going to change that because it's an election and all the sudden we need to be false or pretentious. We're serious about what Mike can and wants to do for this place... but we're easy going guys with a sense of humor, so you have to deal with that part of us, election or no election.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by mybills
      yes, and I appreciate how you don't sling mud. But how do I know you are not lying like every politician does?
      No need to, the ideas I have pointed out are some proposlas I have come up with to make the Zone a better place if elected. I will propose those and address concerns of fellow Zoners if elected.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
        Avatar was changed to represent the campaign, I never once said BoB should be banned perhaps you shoudl re read the thread which that is addressed.
        you said it should be moved to the NO-TOS to protect the women and children.
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
          What, you aren't going to pull a draftboy and answer questions that aren't directed at you? What a novel idea

I answer the questions as they posed to our campaign. If you dont like thats tough. Fortunately for me my campaign trusts me enough to answer questions just as they handled some questions for me in my thread. We have a strong team with no weak links whatsoever and we are not only cohesive but we are organized. But I appreciate your concern.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
            you said it should be moved to the NO-TOS to protect the women and children.
            If an issue with it arose, lets at least be accurate.
            COMING SOON...

Comment

• Gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

That's exactly how I want you to be thinking
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

L.A. I was looking for something solid that says you're not just giving us lip service.
                  After all, some of your ideas were shot down quickly.

Gunz, I hope you think about my question really hard, because I don't want to lose the NTzone.

MBB, thanks for staying true to yourself, but I think you need to get serious again.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Dude
                    that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                    • Feb 2005

I thought this was a game?

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                      L.A. I was looking for something solid that says you're not just giving us lip service.
                      After all, some of your ideas were shot down quickly.

Gunz, I hope you think about my question really hard, because I don't want to lose the NTzone.

MBB, thanks for staying true to yourself, but I think you need to get serious again.

When this all started it was all a big joke, when it became an organized game with serious ramifications I became serious because many Zoners PM'ed me with their concern.

So while I am a man who enjoys to joke and laugh and really have fun on these boards I decided to take my fellow Zoners concerns serious and run for them.

Many of the proposals I have made have come from direct concerns from Zoners, I have a heart for people and I have a serious side to me also. I would have not achieved the personal succes in my life if I walked around joking and being sarcastic all day.

I take this election serious, I take the welfare of teh Zone serious and I tkae the concern of my fellow Zoners serious.

Since this Election became official I have not wavered on my stance to stand for my fellow Zoner and I will not waver if chosen to be President. Iwill fight everyday for all the concerns that have been and will be addressed in the future to let my fellow Zoners voices be heard.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by Dude
                        I thought this was a game?
                        According to Shelby it is... I don't think anybody else views it as such anymore however.

Comment

• Dude
                          that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                          • Feb 2005

Yeah, it's not like we're offering a salary or anything. And the Zone White House was reposessed, so that's out too.

Comment

• RockStar36
                            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                            • Sep 2004

Avatar was changed to represent the campaign, I never once said BoB should be banned perhaps you shoudl re read the thread which that is addressed.

As for the “games” currently played in the TZ, almost all deal with scantily clad women and whether men want to “bang” them or not. Fundamentally there is nothing wrong with this, but remember we have several underage and female zoners that might find this offensive and drive them away from the zone because of them. My proposal to move them to the NO-TOS part of the board is a slight change, the majority of members who participate in these games are donors anyway so why not make the TZ more family and gender friendly?

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                              • May 2005

Originally posted by Dude
                              Yeah, it's not like we're offering a salary or anything. And the Zone White House was repossessed, so that's out too.
                              Dammit... I was hoping Bedard would let me crash here if he wins...

Comment

• RockStar36
                                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                                • Sep 2004

As you can see, you take my words literal. One minute you are for beer and pussy, you know, because you're a PLAYA, and the next you want to clean it up. Stupid.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                                X