Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Candidate questions from mybills

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Question Candidate questions from mybills

MBBedard - Why do I keep seeing the jokes fly from your campaign, when you were so serious about this entire election from the get go?

L.A. Playa - You freely admitted to cheating on your ex-wives and lying to them on a regular basis. If you can't tell the truth to your wife, what makes us think you can tell the truth to strangers on the internet?

Gunzlingr - Why exactly are you so against having an exclusive forum such as the NO TOS, when people like myself use it for more personal reasons?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Candidate questions from mybills

How many zoners are there, Beth? How many donors? I don't think that encouraging people to post Bills stuff away the main forum where most posters are not donors would benefit the main board. When new people join they will see that the main board is a mess and leave. Finhell is a prime example of the donor discussion backfiring and ruining the board.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    How many zoners are there, Beth? How many donors? I don't think that encouraging people to post Bills stuff away the main forum where most posters are not donors would benefit the main board. When new people join they will see that the main board is a mess and leave. Finhell is a prime example of the donor discussion backfiring and ruining the board.
    I agree that's not a good idea, but do you want to get rid of it all together?

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm going to stick my 2 cents in here.

Why does there have to be a no-tos forum for the Bills? Why doesn't a donor start a thread in no-tos discussing the Bills. Problem solved.

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I believe she is talking about the No TOS in its current form Gunz, not about Bedard's proposed plan of a BZ No TOS.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I have not misrepresented myself at any point during this campaign, and I will continue to run my campaign based on the issues at hand.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I don't know that I would get rid of it all together. I would have to talk to the donors and get a general consensus and go from there.

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar36
    I'm going to stick my 2 cents in here.

Why does there have to be a no-tos forum for the Bills? Why doesn't a donor start a thread in no-tos discussing the Bills. Problem solved.
    There IS not problem doing that. It WOULD get lost with all the postal threads and the swearing threads though.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Playa
    I have not misrepresented myself at any point during this campaign, and I will continue to run my campaign based on the issues at hand.
    yes, and I appreciate how you don't sling mud. But how do I know you are not lying like every politician does?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths
    There IS not problem doing that. It WOULD get lost with all the postal threads and the swearing threads though.
    Ah, it's been a while. I thought maybe those stopped.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I don't know.

Changing your avatar and sig from "***** better have my money" shortly after saying BoB should be banned.

That is pretty hypocritical.

But we've brought that up a ton of times. I guess it isn't important.

Beer and Pussy for everyone!!

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I have comments on your question to Bedard, Beth... but I'll let him respond first, since it was directed at him after all.

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mybills
    MBBedard - Why do I keep seeing the jokes fly from your campaign, when you were so serious about this entire election from the get go?
    Easy, thats my personality. Im not going to sit here and put on a political hat, because thats what people do. I am running for office as the same guy who has 18,000 posts, I refuse to change my personality for this. I think most people know how serious I am. I have always been working with the MODS/ADMINS to help make this place rock. Long before a contest or prizes were attatched. I hope that clears it up for you and anyone else who had any questions.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    I have comments on your question to Bedard, Beth... but I'll let him respond first, since it was directed at him after all.
    What, you aren't going to pull a draftboy and answer questions that aren't directed at you? What a novel idea

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar36
    I don't know.

Changing your avatar and sig from "***** better have my money" shortly after saying BoB should be banned.

That is pretty hypocritical.

But we've brought that up a ton of times. I guess it isn't important.

Beer and Pussy for everyone!!
    Avatar was changed to represent the campaign, I never once said BoB should be banned perhaps you shoudl re read the thread which that is addressed.

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    Easy, thats my personality. Im not going to sit here and put on a political hat, because thats what people do. I am running for office as the same guy who has 18,000 posts, I refuse to change my personality for this. I think most people know how serious I am. I have always been working with the MODS/ADMINS to help make this place rock. Long before a contest or prizes were attatched. I hope that clears it up for you and anyone else who had any questions.
    See, I let him answer, now I dont' have to, because he said the essentially the same thing I would have. Like I've been trying to say for awhile now... we are who we are, we're not going to change that because it's an election and all the sudden we need to be false or pretentious. We're serious about what Mike can and wants to do for this place... but we're easy going guys with a sense of humor, so you have to deal with that part of us, election or no election.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mybills
    yes, and I appreciate how you don't sling mud. But how do I know you are not lying like every politician does?
    No need to, the ideas I have pointed out are some proposlas I have come up with to make the Zone a better place if elected. I will propose those and address concerns of fellow Zoners if elected.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Avatar was changed to represent the campaign, I never once said BoB should be banned perhaps you shoudl re read the thread which that is addressed.
    you said it should be moved to the NO-TOS to protect the women and children.

Thanks
    Thanked 24,453 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

What, you aren't going to pull a draftboy and answer questions that aren't directed at you? What a novel idea

I answer the questions as they posed to our campaign. If you dont like thats tough. Fortunately for me my campaign trusts me enough to answer questions just as they handled some questions for me in my thread. We have a strong team with no weak links whatsoever and we are not only cohesive but we are organized. But I appreciate your concern.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 24,453 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

you said it should be moved to the NO-TOS to protect the women and children.
    If an issue with it arose, lets at least be accurate.