• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Hey Bedard / Gunz

Do you support the bashing of Playa by voters who have voted for either of you? What are your thoughts on this issue? Do you find it ok and do you appreciate it? Thanks.
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hey Bedard / Gunz

I dont believe in bashing the candidates. I am friendly with all involved. But I will call them out if I feel they are BS'ing me and the voters.

But I am not about to dig up personal dirt and bash either guy. I like them both a lot.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

I'll add to this.

We appreciate everyone who votes for us. What they say about another candidate is completely out of our control.

D & S Sports

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

The Gunz/cher campaign does not endorse bashing.

Their manager, however, does.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

I think some of playa's staff has brought this upon the campaign.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

I support what they have to say as long as they don't shout fire is a crowded theater.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

As long as they don't violate the TOS, there isn't much I can do about it. Chern and I don't care to play dirty pool in our campaign.
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
                I'll add to this.

We appreciate everyone who votes for us. What they say about another candidate is completely out of our control.
                We know you don't have any problem bashing voters who aren't particularly voting for Bedardk, so I take what you say with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                X