• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: A question for all those not currently supporting Bedard

Originally posted by RockStar36
    How is it that I've gone 23 years without being called an elitist and now I've been called one twice in one day.
    No not you your speech pattern/mannerism huge difference
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
      The reason we need a president is because "staff approval" is a horrible quagmire. These are the people who brought you voter registration.

A true strong hand at the wheel is what this place sorely lacks. The riff raff staff is out of control. Addition by subtraction.

Voter registration lasted all but two days because not all the staff agreed on it.

One thing you need to realize is that you criticize the staff like it's a piece of cake job but it's actually pretty hard when we have to deal with people like you. Instead of making the site better and improving it in certain areas we're busy babysitting, splitting threads, moving threads to spam, etc....

D & S Sports

Comment

• RockStar36
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        No not you your speech pattern/mannerism huge difference
        Explain!

D & S Sports

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
          A true strong hand at the wheel
          Unless of course the hand at the wheel becomes tired of driving the vehicle and parks it in a garage for a few months.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

At any rate, it seems as though you feel that the staff is the source of this issue, not the candidate himself, so keep that in mind when voting. We are merely those that wish to help Mike with his campaign, not those running for the position ourself. Bedard truly wishes to be a voice for all the Zoners and to help them convey their ideas, he's told me this many times. So let your personal feelings towards myself or Rockstar not bear on you in that aspect.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Will you guys just go read my address already! I address all of this in my address.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• RockStar36
                • Sep 2004

Crap...maybe we are the same person.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Dude
                  that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jfreeman
                  Unless of course the hand at the wheel becomes tired of driving the vehicle and parks it in a garage for a few months.
                  Or maybe it's tired from something else.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

If I were the hand at the wheel, I would run all of you whiny *****es over with an 18-wheeler.
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Draftboy,

If it wasn't for my crew what the hell would you be doing?
                      These guys have single handedly kept your ass occupied for
                      over a week now.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
                        Draftboy,

over a week now.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
                          Explain!
                          Your speech has patterns in it, these patterns can be thought of almost as subliminal. They are not directly laid out in the words themselves but rather lie under the surface. Certain words can be seen as trigger words to convey certain emotions or opinion. In speaking situations pitch, and facial gestures also are included but since this is a message board obviously those dont count.

Mannerisms are things like how you walk, how you engage people, the hand shake you have, your persona. They tell almost everything you need to know about a person. Great book is by Micheal Korda its called "Success" tells you all about Mannerism and how to use your own to be successful, traditional business slant but you can apply it to all walks of life.

Neither is definite in who are as a person but does tell a lot. However that all being said this is a message board and nobody is 100% who they are all the time, thats why we post here to begin with.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                            You have patiently waited to use that one, havent you?
                            It was all

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                              • May 2005

You have patiently waited to use that one, havent you?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                                Administrator
                                • Jul 2002

Draftboy,

over a week now.
                                Well aside from my regular job of dealing with congressional staffers and state level departments on a day to day basis. Im also working on a 7 Round mock for the BZ, and compiling the Draft Guide. So if it wasn't for your staff I wouldnt have anything to do to entertain myself while Im between calls and meetings. This week has just been exceptionally light. Granted thats the joy of being a contract employee.
                                COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                                X