• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: A question for all those not currently supporting Bedard

DB if you have crayons it might.........nevermind.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Here is what I've gathered from the Playa campaign.

1. Hold on, let me see every other issue by the candidates and spin that around into my own words.

2. Have DraftBoy come on and act like he is the VP of the United States and talk down to everyone.

3. Change up my entire persona to be people friendly so they vote for me.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36

1. Hold on, let me see every other issue by the candidates and spin that around into my own words.

2. Have DraftBoy come on and act like he is the VP of the United States and talk down to everyone.

But we're running a popularity contest

Comment

• RockStar36
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Bling
          The hole continues to get deeper... and deeper...
          I'll try to explain this in terms you can understand.

This election isn't real. The person elected president has ideas to make the Zone better, which will have to go through staff approval first.

So go ahead and vote for Playa because you hate me. I'm still staff on BillsZone no matter who wins.

Voting for Playa over Bedard because you don't like me is the most idiotic thing I've heard of considering I still help run the site with the other mods/admins.

D & S Sports

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
              Please do explain, because this isn't an answer, it's you chasing your own tail yet again. Tell me HOW you think we've made this a popularity contest???
              Read your post, read RS post, read Freeman's post. Notice the antagonist persona brought on.

Here Ill provide you with examples;

Originally posted by BMN
              It seems as though that some are jealous that he comes in as a popular person, so they are trying to use that against him somehow.
              Why say that line? You gain nothing from it but just reinforce the notion you are attempting to dispel. You don't on one like say this isnt a popularity contest on the next say but our guy is very popular. Do you not see the double speak there?

Originally posted by RS
              It's a popularity contest at this point.

Bedard is the popular choice which is why Playa is winning. Same reason people root against Duke for no reason. They are sick of seeing the popular (in this case, good) team win.
              Again why the stab at the end it just comes off as totally pompous and arrogant. That's a very eltist statement even though I know RS is not like that and I dont think his intent was that either. However I also read RS's posts every day and since he's a fellow mod I think I have a decent handle for his sincerity but that doesnt mean the majority of posters have any idea.

Lastly...
              Originally posted by Freeman

You speak quite often in first person... almost as if you're running for Pres yourself. Comical considering you weren't even involved until it more or less became a popularity contest slash cryfest 2k8.
              The VP himself saying its a popularity contest when the threads point is to dispel the idea that it is such?

I mean these are basic mannerism or speech patterns that I can point out in multiple threads, which is why I told Devin, NBF, and L.A. Playa that we didnt need to take the angle of this being a popularity contest it would be done for us.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

You guys need to get your stories straight either Im Karl Rove or Dick Cheney I cant be both. When you decide get back to me and let me know.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

Bedard is the only non-condescending choice for President.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                    • Jan 2004

I for one am thankful that god himself graded my post as though it was a thesis paper, yet failed to bolden my 'antagonistic' rhetoric.

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

Please see the new MBB Address thread.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Dude
                        that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Devin
                        DB if you have crayons it might.........nevermind.
                        Wait .... does that mean there will be no crayon drawings????

Comment

• Valerie
                          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                          • Jul 2002

This election isn't real.
                          You're kidding, right? What do you mean this election isn't real?!?!?!?!? I've spent a lot of time researching each of the candidates and analyzing their platforms. Are you telling me that I've wasted my time?

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                          The only answer I found for all this hurt
                          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                            Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dude
                            Wait .... does that mean there will be no crayon drawings????

Dude, you are so negative... HIV negative.

Comment

• RockStar36
                              • Sep 2004

How is it that I've gone 23 years without being called an elitist and now I've been called one twice in one day.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Jul 2002

This election isn't real. The person elected president has ideas to make the Zone better, which will have to go through staff approval first.

So go ahead and vote for Playa because you hate me. I'm still staff on BillsZone no matter who wins.

Voting for Playa over Bedard because you don't like me is the most idiotic thing I've heard of considering I still help run the site with the other mods/admins.
                                The reason we need a president is because "staff approval" is a horrible quagmire. These are the people who brought you voter registration.

A true strong hand at the wheel is what this place sorely lacks. The riff raff staff is out of control. Addition by subtraction.

Comment

Working...
                                X