• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: A question for all those not currently supporting Bedard

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
    Golden Retrievers are my favorite dogs too!
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Valerie
      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      Golden Retrievers are my favorite dogs too!
      That looks like my dog....who also chases her tail!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
      The only answer I found for all this hurt
      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Valerie
        I had one when I was younger that did the same thing. It may be something about the breed. We had to put her down after only 5 years though. When I buy my first house Ill be getting one.
        COMING SOON...

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

Does your dog know about the Zone?

D & S Sports

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla admin
            • Jul 2002

i can't believe how riled up y'all are getting. i never realized that men could be even more *****y and whiny then women. Unless they're sick, then it's a given. But wow. This is getting ugly.

Let me break some stuff down for you.

1. This is a game; however, it is serious in that the person elected will have a say in any changes that are made to the way the Zone is managed and how it operates.

2. This is not a popularity contest. Zoners should vote for the person they feel will best represent their wants and needs in the staff forum.

3. There are some very good posters working on different campaigns here, and i'd hate to see any long lasting hostility or animosity develop from this election.

i'm out of Midol right now, but i'd be happy to give y'all some when i get some more. Lighten up and try to enjoy this process. It's supposed to be fun.....i think that got lost somewhere.

Comment

• Valerie
              • Jul 2002

I had one when I was younger that did the same thing. It may be something about the breed. We had to put her down after only 5 years though. When I buy my first house Ill be getting one.
              Sorry about your loss. What was wrong with her? My dog has already had 2 surgeries on her back legs and she's only 3 1/2 years old. She's costing us a fortune! That being said, I can't imagine my life without a dog. :dozer:

RockStar, yeah, Katie knows about BFZ, but she's not old enough to vote yet. lol

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Sorry about your loss. What was wrong with her? My dog has already had 2 surgeries on her back legs and she's only 3 1/2 years old. She's costing us a fortune! That being said, I can't imagine my life without a dog. :dozer:

RockStar, yeah, Katie knows about BFZ, but she's not old enough to vote yet. lol
                She jumped over a bench and landed weird and back spasmed to the point to where it put so much pressure on her spinal cord she was paralyzed in her back legs. We could of opted for surgery but it was like 7000 and not guaranteed to work. For the time being she would of had to have been in a doggie wheel chair, and she would of needed help to eat, drink, and go potty. That's not the kind of life a dog wants to live imo, so we put her down.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• RockStar36
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by shelby
                  i can't believe how riled up y'all are getting. i never realized that men could be even more *****y and whiny then women. Unless they're sick, then it's a given. But wow. This is getting ugly.

Let me break some stuff down for you.

1. This is a game; however, it is serious in that the person elected will have a say in any changes that are made to the way the Zone is managed and how it operates.

2. This is not a popularity contest. Zoners should vote for the person they feel will best represent their wants and needs in the staff forum.

3. There are some very good posters working on different campaigns here, and i'd hate to see any long lasting hostility or animosity develop from this election.

i'm out of Midol right now, but i'd be happy to give y'all some when i get some more. Lighten up and try to enjoy this process. It's supposed to be fun.....i think that got lost somewhere.

What fun would this whole election process be if we didn't get into it?

D & S Sports

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

She jumped over a bench and landed weird and back spasmed to the point to where it put so much pressure on her spinal cord she was paralyzed in her back legs. We could of opted for surgery but it was like 7000 and not guaranteed to work. For the time being she would of had to have been in a doggie wheel chair, and she would of needed help to eat, drink, and go potty. That's not the kind of life a dog wants to live imo, so we put her down.
                    Is the message you're sending that if the Zone goes through some hardships, you'd pull the plug on it?

Comment

• Bling
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by RockStar36
                      I'll try to explain this in terms you can understand.

This election isn't real. The person elected president has ideas to make the Zone better, which will have to go through staff approval first.

So go ahead and vote for Playa because you hate me. I'm still staff on BillsZone no matter who wins.

Voting for Playa over Bedard because you don't like me is the most idiotic thing I've heard of considering I still help run the site with the other mods/admins.
                      I don't hate you. I actually happen to like you. I made one comment about how you looked down on a noob zoner trying to fit in. But I prefer you over jf, BMN AND Bedard. Thank you.

I'm voting for Playa, because Bedard has had his time to shine. He won Zoner of the Year, and numerous other awards. Just like Devin did the year before, and BAM years ago. I don't need Bedard shoved down my throat, like his campaign is making it out to be. "Vote for Bedard, or you're a loser noob on the zone." If you like him, fine. But my candidate for change got canned. Now I'm voting for the guy that hasn't got his ego stroked at the zone. Let's face it, both of the candidates want their egos stroked. So do their staff. They want to feel special on the zone. They both don't have radical ideas for change, and they both say around the same stuff. Neither is going to attract more zoners. The zone doesn't need more moderators. Neither will care about the position anymore after a month. It's all a big popularity contest.

Comment

• Dude
                        that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                        • Feb 2005

I can't speak for the rest of the MBB staff, but I don't need help stroking myself, thank you very much.

Comment

• RockStar36
                          • Sep 2004

D & S Sports

Comment

• Valerie
                            • Jul 2002

Very sad! I'm so sorry! Yeah, between both of Katie's surgeries, we're looking at about $7,000 too. She had some bone problem (growth plate injury) and she tore her ACL (70% in one and 100% in the other). We were told that with the surgery she would be about 90% back to normal and able to do all the normal things dogs do. It's been about 8 months since her last surgery and she seems to be doing really well. She runs, jumps, plays, just like a normal dog. She was so young that we really couldn't put her down without trying to fix her. But I do understand your decision. Although, I've seen a lot of handicapped dogs and they seem to thrive.

Comment

• RockStar36
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Bling
                              I don't hate you. I actually happen to like you. I made one comment about how you looked down on a noob zoner trying to fit in. But I prefer you over jf, BMN AND Bedard. Thank you.

I'm voting for Playa, because Bedard has had his time to shine. He won Zoner of the Year, and numerous other awards. Just like Devin did the year before, and BAM years ago. I don't need Bedard shoved down my throat, like his campaign is making it out to be. "Vote for Bedard, or you're a loser noob on the zone." If you like him, fine. But my candidate for change got canned. Now I'm voting for the guy that hasn't got his ego stroked at the zone. Let's face it, both of the candidates want their egos stroked. So do their staff. They want to feel special on the zone. They both don't have radical ideas for change, and they both say around the same stuff. Neither is going to attract more zoners. The zone doesn't need more moderators. Neither will care about the position anymore after a month. It's all a big popularity contest.
                              It was an inside crack because RingOfFire is an alias of someone else. He just won't tell the public.

And thank you for proving my point. You're voting for Playa because Bedard is too popular and it's time for someone else to be popular.

D & S Sports

Comment

• shelby
                                The Vanilla admin
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                                Is the message you're sending that if the Zone goes through some hardships, you'd pull the plug on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X