Calling for a Voter fraud commission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Calling for a Voter fraud commission

Originally posted by Valerie
    Again, I'm REALLY sorry about Dulce. I know she doesn't post very often. I promise that she won't vote in the final election.
    Nonsense! This reaction is what we DONT want from zone members! Feeling apologetic for partaking in the process!

Shame on us for making her / you feel that way!

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
      Excuse me Sir, what's the campaign that you support again?
      I support Bedard. The extra vote in question yesterday was for Bedard. So if anything I was taking a vote away from the campaign that I support.

Thanks.

D & S Sports

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

IMO, at this point voter fraud will be barely anything. I think most of us are able to look at usernames, tell which ones look fishy, and check it out. I know I was able to do that.

D & S Sports

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by RockStar36
          I support Bedard. The extra vote in question yesterday was for Bedard. So if anything I was taking a vote away from the campaign that I support.

Thanks.
          Geez man, have fun!!!!!!!!!!
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
            What I want is simplicity- not some beurocratic bull**** that makes voters shy away.

This is part of the problem- complicate fun.
            And forming a commission to meet and discuss supposed fraud is not bureaucratic bs? Give me a break the voter registration process was not only simple it took 5 seconds, if thats too much of an inconvenience to people when determining the future of their website then I dont know what else we can do for them.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
              I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
              • May 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              And forming a commission to meet and discuss supposed fraud is not bureaucratic bs? Give me a break the voter registration process was not only simple it took 5 seconds, if thats too much of an inconvenience to people when determining the future of their website then I dont know what else we can do for them.
              I wonder if whining about a commission for voter fraud will effect the Playa campaign as much as whining about registration effected the Bedard campaign...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                I wonder if whining about a commission for voter fraud will effect the Playa campaign as much as whining about registration effected the Bedard campaign...
                Calling a spade a spade is not whining. You guys killed a good idea and now one of your supporters want to replace with another idea to accomplish the same goal which is no longer an issue? Im sorry I dont see the point of it, especially with less then a week left. Do you?
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  Calling a spade a spade is not whining. You guys killed a good idea and now one of your supporters want to replace with another idea to accomplish the same goal which is no longer an issue? Im sorry I dont see the point of it, especially with less then a week left. Do you?
                  Did I say whether I agreed with the idea or not??? As far as us killing a "good idea"... that's your opinion, obviously we thought it was a bad one. I don't particularly think this is necessary either as it hasn't been too difficult to tell who is an alias and who isn't, which was the whole reason I was againt the registration too, I found it a lot of unnecessary work for the same damn reason.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

This was bound to happen after EE and I were ousted unfairly...

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

A non- affiliated staff member pointing out a DISCREET way to check into these things instead of starting threads about it is whining, eh?

Sounds like your party is against easy voting for the masses and intimidating those lurkers who do vote into publically humiliating "calling outs" taht keep them from voting again......

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                        A non- affiliated staff member pointing out a DISCREET way to check into these things instead of starting threads about it is whining, eh?

Sounds like your party is against easy voting for the masses and intimidating those lurkers who do vote into publically humiliating "calling outs" taht keep them from voting again......

I wasn't talking about you in the least Dozer... I was referring to Draftboy complaining about it, they jumped all over us when we were against the registration idea.

For the record, I noticed several voters that had almost no posts and didn't seem familiar to me, but I didn't say a word about it, just because people don't post all the time, doesn't mean they aren't here reading all the time.

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Oui...... Lets have a vote on how to vote.

Honestly this has got to be an awful lot so whatever you guys decided is cool by me.
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Dude
                            that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                            • Feb 2005

I prefer pistols at dawn.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Did I say whether I agreed with the idea or not??? As far as us killing a "good idea"... that's your opinion, obviously we thought it was a bad one. I don't particularly think this is necessary either as it hasn't been too difficult to tell who is an alias and who isn't, which was the whole reason I was againt the registration too, I found it a lot of unnecessary work for the same damn reason.
                              I didnt say you agreed with it or not, I said your supporter does after your campaign killed the last idea. Dont start jumping to conclusions now we are merely debating a topic. I wasnt concerned with voter fraud and that registration was going to end that. I like the dedication is adds to the game and the fact that voters get to feel even more included plus it allows us to reach whole new audiences and run voter registration drives which are really a lot of fun and is a great way to quickly incorporate new posters into the zone without having them lurk for months to figure out what the heck is going on here.
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                                Administrator
                                • Jul 2002

I wasn't talking about you in the least Dozer... I was referring to Draftboy complaining about it, they jumped all over us when we were against the registration idea.

For the record, I noticed several voters that had almost no posts and didn't seem familiar to me, but I didn't say a word about it, just because people don't post all the time, doesn't mean they aren't here reading all the time.
                                Not complaining simply pointing out the differences between what your campaign wanted and what one of your supporters is now asking for and also stating for the record my difference in opinion. Complaining would be me going through multiple threads and starting my own threads about it. I dont like doing that stuff though.
                                COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍