Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I had an idea

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I had an idea

I mentioned it before but it was overlooked. Is it possible to bring in new BZ arcade games?
    BERNIAC!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,254 Times in 6,469 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not going to answer on behalf of Bedard, I'll let him make his own comments.

But I do have a question of my own, which doesn't really relate to this race at all for the most part.

Why are people always so quick to shoot down the suggestions of others, yet provide none of their own?
    I am not running, therefore I do not need to have my own suggestions to try and win a position that holds as much bearing as "Queen of England."

This is the suggestion your campaign set forth, hence why I ask how this does anything to improve the quality of the Zone.

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosmak
    I mentioned it before but it was overlooked. Is it possible to bring in new BZ arcade games?
    I believe I mentioned that in one of my debate answers as well. Keeping the arcade fresh and current.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    I believe I mentioned that in one of my debate answers as well. Keeping the arcade fresh and current.
    Oh I missed that. Very good!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,853 Times in 3,502 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    So for spending countless hours posting we are going to reward them with ZB's which they already accrue through posting and having responses?
    I actually like the idea. I doubt I will ever reach some of the milestones that others will, I still like the idea. It's all in good fun.