Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dude
      that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
      • Feb 2005

Re: I had an idea

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      Negative overtone? Im not sure I quite understand what your insinuating about me. I was simply pointing out to MBB that while his idea has merit he may or may not be aware of how the current ZB system works since he does not have the experience with the current inner workings of the Zone like I do. Im simply trying to help him out, why would you assume Im being negative? You guys really need to relax, its just a game you know, arent you having fun yet?
      I have much more intimate experience working with the software and I think it's a great idea. The ZB system doesn't reward milestones.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dude
        I have much more intimate experience working with the software and I think it's a great idea. The ZB system doesn't reward milestones.
        But it does reward for each post and to the author of a thread for each reply, does it not? Also what total worth does it give you? Most things like titles and avatars are changed by admins or mods if asked for, is it being suggested that we stop giving favors to posters who ask for them now? I dont see ZB's as a huge incentive to post more.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

You have never bought me a beer.
          You've never come to Atlanta
          COMING SOON...

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Negative overtone? Im not sure I quite understand what your insinuating about me. I was simply pointing out to MBB that while his idea has merit he may or may not be aware of how the current ZB system works since he does not have the experience with the current inner workings of the Zone like I do. Im simply trying to help him out, why would you assume Im being negative? You guys really need to relax, its just a game you know, arent you having fun yet?
            Part of me wants to explode in anger and reply to this nonsense, and part of me would rather see you dig yourself a deeper grave.

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

But it does reward for each post and to the author of a thread for each reply, does it not? Also what total worth does it give you? Most things like titles and avatars are changed by admins or mods if asked for, is it being suggested that we stop giving favors to posters who ask for them now? I dont see ZB's as a huge incentive to post more.
              I've never been a big fan of just changing things for people at request. It defeats the whole purpose of ZB's. ZB's are fun. I like betting.

D & S Sports

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                I'm dead serious. We have a mod and a key member of the LA Playa campaign using a defamatory and highly pompous term like "spending countless hours posting." Bedard for sure never alienates the scores of contributors who value their posts.
                I still dont understand your accusation against me, as I said Im not sure and still dont know if Bedard was aware of how the ZB system currently works. I simply pointed that out. What exactly are you alleging?
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

I still dont understand your accusation against me, as I said Im not sure and still dont know if Bedard was aware of how the ZB system currently works. I simply pointed that out. What exactly are you alleging?
                  Saying "spending countless hours posting" reeks of arrogance.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

You have never bought me a beer.
                    You so sure? Remember that real ugly blonde that bought you one a few months back.....That wasn't a girl.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
                      I've never been a big fan of just changing things for people at request. It defeats the whole purpose of ZB's. ZB's are fun. I like betting.
                      I do too, but what purpose do they serve that we can use to further site? I mean changing things just to change them is one thing, but this about bettering the zone not just adding news things for the heck of it. I mean personally Im looking for concrete ideas that address real changes not small stuff like this. That's all Im saying unless this is a small piece of a bigger plan. Bedard is this a small piece of a bigger plan?
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• Dude
                        • Feb 2005

DB, when did you become a candidate?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                          Saying "spending countless hours posting" reeks of arrogance.
                          Im sorry thats your interpretation of it, but a lot of people do spend hours on the site reading and writing and having a good time. I dont think its arrogant to point that out to those running for office. I guess you do, but to each his own I suppose.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dude
                            DB, when did you become a candidate?
                            Well I was first elected to office in 2004 if thats what your asking.
                            COMING SOON...

Comment

• Dude
                              • Feb 2005

Well I was first elected to office in 2004 if thats what your asking.
                              Yes, of course. Because that's relevant to this discussion.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                                • Jul 2002

I do too, but what purpose do they serve that we can use to further site? I mean changing things just to change them is one thing, but this about bettering the zone not just adding news things for the heck of it. I mean personally Im looking for concrete ideas that address real changes not small stuff like this. That's all Im saying unless this is a small piece of a bigger plan. Bedard is this a small piece of a bigger plan?
                                What changes does your team have in store?

Also, since many of you are mods/admins, how come no "concrete ideas that address real changes" have happened in a long time?

Comment

Working...
                                X