Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Playa/NBF Forum input

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Playa/NBF Forum input

There is anding staff at the other site and if something horrible went wrong there I would make enough time to serve both my responsibilities here at the Zone, at the other Zone and at my real life responsibilities.

I have been in a leadership position in my personal life for many years and understand the area of time management and there is nothing that would keep me from my ZOne responsiblities once elected.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Again I appreciate the response and I believe you. However, you still didn't answer the question. So I'll try just this one more time and if it still goes unanswered then I'll assume that you simply are not willing to provide an answer for whatever reason.

If for whatever reason you had to chose between this site or the other site, if for whatever reason it couldn't be a both and, which one would you choose?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I did answer the question several times and if there was a choice to be made to put it in the terms yo uwant to hear it I would serve the people that elected me at the Zone first, my other non real life responsibilities will come second.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Playa
    I did answer the question several times and if there was a choice to be made to put it in the terms yo uwant to hear it I would serve the people that elected me at the Zone first, my other non real life responsibilities will come second.
    Thanks you sir. For the record I would never expect you to sacrifice your real life responsibilities and this.

What would you say is the main difference between your vision and Bedards?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jmb1099
    Thanks you sir. For the record I would never expect you to sacrifice your real life responsibilities and this.

What would you say is the main difference between your vision and Bedards?
    I think my vision for the Zone is to bring better quality, better quality posters to be highlighted and their talents utilized to help the Zone. My vision is to take the peoples concerns voice them and work together as part of the team with the staff and come up with solutions.

My vision is to bring fun and intelligence to the Zone have humor but have more intellectual humor on the Zone. Along with more features about the Bills in the offseason and in season by utilizing some of our most knowledgeable Zoners in the Main Forum and on the front page.

In the TZ organize the forums a bit better so peopel visit each forum to the max and quality threads dont get buried amongst a pleather of threads.

I think my leadership abilities that I have and that have been exhibited throughout this campaign from choosing an outstanding staff, to the organization of my campaign has taken the darkhorse to two primary victories.

My support reaches across the Zone from a wide crosssection of posters, who have caught the heart and vision of a great leader. They want someone who will listen and fight for their ideas and concerns. I think that is what has set me apart from all the candidates and to date that explains why the dark horse has come victorious in the polls so far.

Now that all my opponents have alligned against my campaign the challenge is great but I believe in my fellow Zoner and I have the strngth and charachter to make it through these attacks and will answer strongly to each and every attack leveled against me. I beleive my fellow Zoners will vote for a great leader and vote for myself.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I think my vision for the Zone is to bring better quality, better quality posters to be highlighted and their talents utilized to help the Zone. My vision is to take the peoples concerns voice them and work together as part of the team with the staff and come up with solutions.

My vision is to bring fun and intelligence to the Zone have humor but have more intellectual humor on the Zone. Along with more features about the Bills in the offseason and in season by utilizing some of our most knowledgeable Zoners in the Main Forum and on the front page.

In the TZ organize the forums a bit better so peopel visit each forum to the max and quality threads dont get buried amongst a pleather of threads.

I think my leadership abilities that I have and that have been exhibited throughout this campaign from choosing an outstanding staff, to the organization of my campaign has taken the darkhorse to two primary victories.

My support reaches across the Zone from a wide crosssection of posters, who have caught the heart and vision of a great leader. They want someone who will listen and fight for their ideas and concerns. I think that is what has set me apart from all the candidates and to date that explains why the dark horse has come victorious in the polls so far.

Now that all my opponents have alligned against my campaign the challenge is great but I believe in my fellow Zoner and I have the strngth and charachter to make it through these attacks and will answer strongly to each and every attack leveled against me. I beleive my fellow Zoners will vote for a great leader and vote for myself.
    very well said. Thank you for taking the time, it is appreciated.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by shelby
    OK...news flash.

Any update that occurs on the Zone has nothing to do with the campaign.

People need to chill out, seriously.
    And that was the point of the MBB supporters. But this was posted in the campaing forum.
    BERNIAC!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,816 Times in 3,478 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I fully expect you to stop spending time with your family so you can answer rediculous questions...

that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This whole thread is BS. I've been doing a lot of research in preparation for this upgrade too, since I'm going to be heavily involved in installing and testing the code. So, by your logic, the MBB campaign has been doing their part to improve the Zone by means of researching new features in vBulletin.

Utterly ******ed.

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm perplexed by this whole deal that Playa wants to organize the TZ into sub-forums. The current staff, including people on the Playa staff, have agreed that sub-forums are a bad idea. Someone should probably let him know about that.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What's the other site you ran, playa?
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Good post Devin, way to do your homework. That looks like a ton of cool features coming up soon!

On a side note: In no way did it seem to me that Devin was claiming this to be their doing. Some of you are taking this way too seriously.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BAM
    Good post Devin, way to do your homework. That looks like a ton of cool features coming up soon!

On a side note: In no way did it seem to me that Devin was claiming this to be their doing. Some of you are taking this way too seriously.

Thanks bro! All it was meant for!

We also fully endorse bringing back neg rep Tuesday!!!!

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

If you weren't trying to tout your group... then how come A. you posted it in THIS forum... and B. You took shots at the entire Bedard camp (way to stick to your attack free guns by the way)???

Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The Playa/NBF campaign wasn't trying to take credit for the new installation of an upgrade to vb. It was clearly pointing out that the features the MBB camp are promising will be included with the upgrade.

Other folks jumped the gun and said we did our homework and research while we ourselves did NOT make that assumption. We can't take credit for this upgrade any more than MBB can take credit for the changes to the Zone that are part of his platform which are/will be included in the new version of vbulletin.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    If you weren't trying to tout your group... then how come A. you posted it in THIS forum... and B. You took shots at the entire Bedard camp (way to stick to your attack free guns by the way)???
    This game seems to have warped yours, and perhaps to some degree all of our minds.

Yes I took a small jab, but good god it was all in fun. My god if thats what you call a shot you have some pretty thin skin my friend. You wouldnt last a second in the insult competition.

I posted it in this forum because the whole point was to show that we had done our research and I was posting for all to see. I posted it here quite simply because I was following the rules, I was using it to our advantage but only doing so here.

You need to lighten up seriously dude.

Ive already asked a few female zoners to get some tampons in the mail stat.
    Last edited by Devin; 03-30-2008 at 06:48 AM.

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Devin
    This game seems to have warped yours, and perhaps to some degree all of our minds.

Yes I took a small jab, but good god it was all in fun. My god if thats what you call a shot you have some pretty thin skin my friend. You wouldnt last a second in the insult competition.

I posted it in this forum because the whole point was to show that we had done our research and I was posting for all to see. I posted it here quite simply because I was following the rules, I was using it to our advantage but only doing so here.

You need to lighten up seriously dude.

Ive already asked a few female zoners to get some tampons in the mail stat.
    I'm really not bent out of shape at all in the least Devin, I know you don't know me very well, but it's going to take a lot more than this to really get at me. I just don't like half truths. As long as you admit you're trying to use it to your advantage, fine... As far as the jabs, I actually got quite the chuckle out of them, it's just the point that your campaign has been promising to be all happy smiles and insult free, I just wanted to point out even more contradictions in your campagin

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

THIS THREAD IS FRAUD!