• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Playa/NBF Forum input

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
    If you weren't trying to tout your group... then how come A. you posted it in THIS forum... and B. You took shots at the entire Bedard camp (way to stick to your attack free guns by the way)???
    This game seems to have warped yours, and perhaps to some degree all of our minds.

Yes I took a small jab, but good god it was all in fun. My god if thats what you call a shot you have some pretty thin skin my friend. You wouldnt last a second in the insult competition.

I posted it in this forum because the whole point was to show that we had done our research and I was posting for all to see. I posted it here quite simply because I was following the rules, I was using it to our advantage but only doing so here.

You need to lighten up seriously dude.

Ive already asked a few female zoners to get some tampons in the mail stat.
    Last edited by Devin; 03-30-2008, 06:48 AM.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

Originally posted by Devin
      This game seems to have warped yours, and perhaps to some degree all of our minds.

Yes I took a small jab, but good god it was all in fun. My god if thats what you call a shot you have some pretty thin skin my friend. You wouldnt last a second in the insult competition.

I posted it in this forum because the whole point was to show that we had done our research and I was posting for all to see. I posted it here quite simply because I was following the rules, I was using it to our advantage but only doing so here.

You need to lighten up seriously dude.

Ive already asked a few female zoners to get some tampons in the mail stat.
      I'm really not bent out of shape at all in the least Devin, I know you don't know me very well, but it's going to take a lot more than this to really get at me. I just don't like half truths. As long as you admit you're trying to use it to your advantage, fine... As far as the jabs, I actually got quite the chuckle out of them, it's just the point that your campaign has been promising to be all happy smiles and insult free, I just wanted to point out even more contradictions in your campagin

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

THIS THREAD IS FRAUD!

Comment

Working...
        X