Anybody else come to the conclusion that both cadidates suck balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Anybody else come to the conclusion that both cadidates suck balls?

This election looks like it is being run by the Court Jester.
    Yes. both could use a cleveland steamer
    0%
    No. I'm stoked like that gay guy on Project Runway
    0%
    It doesn't matter who wins
    0%
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Anybody else come to the conclusion that both cadidates suck balls?

I'm disappointed that neither ticket is headed up by someone who is predominately a poster in the 'holy grail' main forum.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

i, personally, resent being compared to the Court Jester. That, sir, is downright insulting....way worse than referring to me as hillbilly trailer trash.

Comment

• ajsdx
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by YardRat
        I'm disappointed that neither ticket is headed up by someone who is predominately a poster in the 'holy grail' main forum.
        Added to the fact that the VAST majority of zoners barely know that other forums exist. I check the Grail basically every day, and since I joined BZ in like 2003 I had visited the Twilight Zone about 10 times total up until just a few weeks ago. This election caters to Zoners who by and large are not representative of the average BZ visitor. But, obviously it doesn't really matter that much.

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla admin
          • Jul 2002

In my defense....i did put a sticky in the BillsZone to inform posters who don't visit the TZ that an election campaign was going on.

It's not that we don't want the main forum only posters to be left out....it's just that the Zone staff are trying to respect the forum by preventing spam posting about an election.

Comment

• ajsdx
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by shelby
            In my defense....i did put a sticky in the BillsZone to inform posters who don't visit the TZ that an election campaign was going on.

It's not that we don't want the main forum only posters to be left out....it's just that the Zone staff are trying to respect the forum by preventing spam posting about an election.
            I think that came out a little harsher than I wanted...I definitely feel that you have handled the election as well as could be expected! As a recent main forum only Zoner (as of a few weeks ago) I saw the notices and they barely even registered. It wasn't related to the Bills and I didn't even know what you guys were talking about. If it kept getting thrown in my face, I would have been upset. So I think you guys struck the right balance. I'm just saying that this vote really represents a constituency of about 100 zoners, out of how many thousands that post exclusively on the main forum. So I'm glad the responsibilities of the office are commensurate with the size of the constituency.

That said, it's really been an entertaining game for us to follow.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Nobody's blaming you, so there is no reason to play defense.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

i, personally, resent being compared to the Court Jester. That, sir, is downright insulting....way worse than referring to me as hillbilly trailer trash.
                Good. That was the intent.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

If the current candidates suck balls, what does that say about the candidates that have already been eliminated?
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    If the current candidates suck balls, what does that say about the candidates that have already been eliminated?
                    Conspiracy against EE.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                      This election looks like it is being run by the Court Jester.
                      You sound scourned by people who "suck balls".

If you aren't interested in the election because you couldn't beat out the two current candidates, why not just stay away? I don't know of too many posters missed you to begin with?

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
                        You sound scourned by people who "suck balls".

If you aren't interested in the election because you couldn't beat out the two current candidates, why not just stay away? I don't know of too many posters missed you to begin with?

The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

EE has about as much right to be a leader of this website as my left nut.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                            Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ajsdx
                            Added to the fact that the VAST majority of zoners barely know that other forums exist. I check the Grail basically every day, and since I joined BZ in like 2003 I had visited the Twilight Zone about 10 times total up until just a few weeks ago. This election caters to Zoners who by and large are not representative of the average BZ visitor. But, obviously it doesn't really matter that much.
                            absolute bull****.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
                              absolute bull****.
                              No he pretty much hit the nail on the head here
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X