Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This team can't even win right

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: This team can't even win right

It's just repeating the same things over and over.

I want to improve the overall content of the Sabres section here but it's hard when everyone has to dig through a million threads *****ing about the FO.

I just wish there was something else we could talk about right now. Like...the game tonight.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar36
    It's just repeating the same things over and over.

I want to improve the overall content of the Sabres section here but it's hard when everyone has to dig through a million threads *****ing about the FO.

I just wish there was something else we could talk about right now. Like...the game tonight.
    Have you gone on other Sabres boards? Fans are pissed, the team was one of the best in the league last year and now they aren't going to make the playoffs. What do we have to be excited about? I'm sorry, but the complaining, whining, *****ing about the team is justified, I agree with others...if you don't like our negativity, stay out of the threads or else ignore it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'll remember that when you put on your homer hat in the Bills forum. I mean, they haven't made the playoffs for almost a DECADE.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    Have you gone on other Sabres boards? Fans are pissed, the team was one of the best in the league last year and now they aren't going to make the playoffs. What do we have to be excited about? I'm sorry, but the complaining, whining, *****ing about the team is justified, I agree with others...if you don't like our negativity, stay out of the threads or else ignore it.
    I'm gonna add to this since now I'm irritated.

I never said that *****ing about the FO was wrong. I said repeating it 8,569 times in a season gets a little old.

But hey, it's cool. The Sabres Zone will just become nothing because nobody will want to visit anymore.

And I'll take your advice. Moderate it yourself.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar36
    I'm gonna add to this since now I'm irritated.

I never said that *****ing about the FO was wrong. I said repeating it 8,569 times in a season gets a little old.

But hey, it's cool. The Sabres Zone will just become nothing because nobody will want to visit anymore.

And I'll take your advice. Moderate it yourself.
    It will not become nothing. Look I understand that you don't like to see all the *****ing and complaining all the time, but we expected a lot more from this team and to not even make the playoffs this year is ****ing pathetic! We are angry, because we saw a team that was one of the best ones for the past few years and we saw it gutted! Now that it's official, more people are outraged. Instead of doing the *****ing about us *****ing, why don't you start your own threads with non *****ing? Talk about the good and don't bait the *****ers..... Eventually people will go back to talking about Buffalo Sabres hockey, but for now, the *****ing is deserved!

Thanks
    Thanked 17,693 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    So we can't ruin "your" threads that are negative by being positive, but you can come in and ruin "our" postivie threads with negativity?

If we take that approach, it is a two way street.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    So we can't ruin "your" threads that are negative by being positive, but you can come in and ruin "our" postivie threads with negativity?

If we take that approach, it is a two way street.
    no, i'm saying that both sides should learn to get along. Neither should criticize the other side for being too rose colored or too negative and neither side should bash or hate the other side.