Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MBB's Final Debate Thread

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: MBB's Final Debate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Playa
    Is there anything specific you would pose as a new solution to deal with problem users ??
    I am sticking with my personal touch philosophy. PM the offender and make them aware of the violation. If they dont comply, PM them again letting them know you are now issuing points. After that they are subject to the points system.

When it comes to permanent bans I believe it should be handled on a situational basis.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What was your specific strategy coming into this election ?
    My strategy was reaching out to the zoners. Let them know that if I am elected they have a friend on the inside. I have stayed true to that since day one.

While these debates are thought provoking and give great insight as to our beliefs at the end of the day we are joining a team. And we get the privelage of working with others who all have a great vision for the future of the Zone.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Would you open this up to every Zoner or just Zoners that previously had no oppurtunity to view the Donor priveleges??
    Open it up to everyone. Just because we didnt get em the first time doesn't mean we wont. However its important we make sure they know about all of the benefits of donating. Theres more to being a donor, than the No Tos.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Do you have any specific ideas of how to clean up the Zone and how would you use new options specifically to attract more donors as well as what specific ideas do you have to utilize the Sabres Zone more ??
    I think the first thing we implement is my personal touch system. See how the zoners respond to it. Thats the biggest problem people going back and forth and *****ing at each other. We have the best Bills forum on the net if we can keep that crap to a minimum we're in great shape!

Seems like people would really like to see the arcade updated more often. So that would be a plus. Also the IM feature of the new v-bulletin sounds awesome. I wouldve come in handy for this election thats for sure. I think we could use more feedback from current donors as well. Perhaps I will create a donor survey, where they can talk about everything they would like to see out of donating.

As for the Sabres Zone, I would say a lot of zoners dont even know we have it. Here are the front page poll results what people think of the SabresZone.
    Ummmm, not bad 30.35% (200)
    Cool 25.49% (168)
    Terrific 17.15% (113)
    The best one! 7.89% (52)
    what the hell is this? 19.12% (126)

First off Id like to know why we are advertising for Barrys tickets before our own site menu? It just doesnt make sense. Secondly Ummmm updates? Yea lets do that. Right Now the main story is from Nov and it features a dead link. So specifically its a horror show.