Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LA Playa's Final Debate Thread

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: MBB's Final Debate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    You have shown different faces in this election as well. While your debate answers have all been formal it looks very different from the guy who posted individual promises to about 20 zoners.
    http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sea...earchid=856782

Which one is the real you? Follow up, to be zone President do you feel you need to have a different more "professional" persona?
    I have endured these atatcks from the campaigns from day one and have answered them all. Seeing that you pulled up threads that where all started when we where just joking around and the position had no real authority or responisibilties, this was me just being comical.

Since the Real Election has started and there are real real responsibilities and authority attached to the position I felt that my fellow Zoners should see the side of me that is professional, serious and qualified to lead.

While I applaud you for your entertainment skills, there is alot more that goes into being a leader than entertaining. Yes in the past I asked you to entertain me, a great leader recognizes talent and utilizes that talent to its maximum potential.

A great leader knows how to put togethr a qualified staff and use each of tehir abilities and mesh their input into their own ideas to make a better world. This campaign is not just about me its about my team, which has done an excellent job at clearing the smoke screen of atatcks to reveal the truth of the unified assault of our campaign and our ideal.

Each of our thought out ideals have been atatcked, while otehr campaigns come up with ideas that have no detail at all, we offered to run an attack free campaign and all other campaigns have rejected that and unified to attack.

That has left me no choice and I will respond strongly to each attack, taht is what a great leader does, I once again believe that my fellow Zoners will vote for an experienced strong leader who is multi faceted and can do more tahn just entertain.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Any specifics as to how you think we could do that?
    With many of the new VBulletin features that will be available when the update that will take place, Zoners will have the ability to have detailed homepages, etc.

By educating and making them aware of the new capabilities they will have I believe this will enable them to feel that this is their home away from home.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Is your number one focus marketing the site and trying to gain new posters or to focus on the site now and make it better?

The number one focus is addressing the concerns and needs and serving my fellow Zoner.

After that improving the quality will help us market the site more to increase teh visibilty of the site and make this the best community for all of our Zoners.

Thank you for your questions and best of luck in the final vote.