Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Open Thread: Debate #3-The Final Debate

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Open Thread: Debate #3-The Final Debate

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    *yawn*

How many times do we have to go over this? I mean its like everyday you guys make the same points that have been addressed, over and over and over and over again....
    Points that have been addressed or sidestepped?

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm getting a headache repeating myself. An upgrade to the site would've been done regardless of this silly election. I don't even see how that is an issue or why that was brought up. It seemed like it was a desperation tactic so that all the new guys or people not familiar with the site would think it was a direct result of this.

And again, once this little upgrade is done and the pretty changes are made, how are we going to make the site better. I'm not reading anything from Playa about how the site is going to be better. This is the last time I'm going to bring it up. Go ahead, say I'm comparing apples to oranges again. Or say the word SPECIFICS. This is starting to get old. You really were meant to be in the politics field.

Thanks
    Thanked 24,464 Times in 14,174 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    Maybe if we got answers we wouldn't have to repeatedly bring them up. Why didn't you just run for Pres if you wanted to answer all the debates and questions?
    I havent answered one debate question yet. Playa has told you why he doesnt respond to every beckon and call by other peoples staff. He responds in the appropriate forums as needed. When legitimate points have been brought forward he has responded. However when mindless accusations are being thrown about why should he respond?

Can you imagine me running for President, oh thats good, thats really REALLY good...
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I havent answered one debate question yet. Playa has told you why he doesnt respond to every beckon and call by other peoples staff. He responds in the appropriate forums as needed. When legitimate points have been brought forward he has responded. However when mindless accusations are being thrown about why should he respond?

Can you imagine me running for President, oh thats good, thats really REALLY good...
    This entire thread was an appropriate place for Playa to respond. Instead, he has been lurking in the thread, and not responding. Let me guess, he is PMing all of you guys so somebody can type something up in Word for him and he can post it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar36
    I'm getting a headache repeating myself. An upgrade to the site would've been done regardless of this silly election. I don't even see how that is an issue or why that was brought up. It seemed like it was a desperation tactic so that all the new guys or people not familiar with the site would think it was a direct result of this.

And again, once this little upgrade is done and the pretty changes are made, how are we going to make the site better. I'm not reading anything from Playa about how the site is going to be better. This is the last time I'm going to bring it up. Go ahead, say I'm comparing apples to oranges again. Or say the word SPECIFICS. This is starting to get old. You really were meant to be in the politics field.
    Let me try crayon this may help a little, personally I like blue so we will try that;
    The L.A. Playa/NBF Campaign is not nor has it ever taken credit for an upgrade to the site. We stated that it was happening with or without this election.

Also as for Playa's ideas; Aside from improved marketing to bring in new posters who would add more to the discussion in the BZ and other forums he also wants;

This is an excellent question, I am glad you asked it. While I have a wide-spanning plan of attack to garner more activity and interest at Billszone, some of my ideas are as follows. Firstly I would first change the Music Zone to the Entertainment Zone and there you could find all the information you wanted concerning, Music, TV, Movies, video gaming and all the other arts.

I would look into having a few members post several threads a day with the latest Entertainment and Music new, possibly Blackonyx, who has a love for entertainment, and I believe would love to do something like this.

In the main forum, I would look into asking someone to do a weekly series on Bills history, perhaps of the glory days and a where are they now series on some of the all time favorite Bills. Maybe create weekly contests and prizes for the best forum threads, perhaps weekly prizes for the best mock-draft in the scouting zone.

Also, I’d commission one of the more knowledgeable Zoners to do a Free Agent Primer and also a Weekly series position by position of the state of the Bills and grading the players in those positions. Provide updates on needs and the draft as we sign and cut players.

In the Twilight Zone, I would have someone in charge of posting threads with offbeat and zany stories of interest.

The No-Tos would be the place for more of the games that many like now, because more of the paying customer participate in the games, and quite frankly if I was a new person some of the games could be considered on the racy side and might turn them off.
    I know real specific ideas may shock you guys but they are there and only one candidate here is talking about them. Are there any from your side?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What's the site playa used to run?
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I know real specific ideas may shock you guys but they are there and only one candidate here is talking about them. Are there any from your side?
    Feel free to ignore all my threads entitled I have an idea.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

This entire thread was an appropriate place for Playa to respond. Instead, he has been lurking in the thread, and not responding. Let me guess, he is PMing all of you guys so somebody can type something up in Word for him and he can post it.
    No its not an appropriate place to respond, its a thread that is for non-candidates, staff, and other posters not allowed to participate in the election thread. While he is not barred from doing so, its also not the correct forum for being done.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    Feel free to ignore all my threads entitled I have an idea.
    Yea.....I think we've been over these already. Only one idea applies to the board wholly and one has partial BZ implication but nothing about the content your own staff member was concerned about. What are you going to do to fix this issue?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    Playa has 110 posts since the election started
    Quality over quantity, I have chosen to lead by example, by posting quality and substansive responses where needed, rather than post in quantity to make myself seen in order to appear to be doing something substansive

Furthermore, Draftboy is doing an excellent job at clearing the smoke screens of the united front against my campaign. He is showing the true intent, maybe the other candidates should not have underestimated my campaign and staff, in such underestimating their fellow Zoners by thinking they had the election in the bag because of their "popularity".

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

So now he is too good to answer questions from people? I am not on any staff, so that excuse doesn't fly. I have voiced concerns, but all I get are lackey responses. An "experienced great leader" would answer questions posed of him, or at least use answers that don't reek of politically correct tripe penned by committee members. Hell, I don't much care for EE but even he answered questions, and respected the zone enough to do so himself.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

So now he is too good to answer questions from people? I am not on any staff, so that excuse doesn't fly. I have voiced concerns, but all I get are lackey responses. An "experienced great leader" would answer questions posed of him, or at least use answers that don't reek of politically correct tripe penned by committee members. Hell, I don't much care for EE but even he answered questions, and respected the zone enough to do so himself.
    See above

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

See above
    You mean "My staff is doing a great job answering questions for me" post? It is what I would expect from your staff.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Bingo.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Let me try crayon this may help a little, personally I like blue so we will try that;
    The L.A. Playa/NBF Campaign is not nor has it ever taken credit for an upgrade to the site. We stated that it was happening with or without this election.

Also as for Playa's ideas; Aside from improved marketing to bring in new posters who would add more to the discussion in the BZ and other forums he also wants;

Now we're using the "crayon" posts that Devin always use. Talking down to people will get you nowhere.

And you sit there and say it isn't an appropriate place for him to respond, then he does. Looks like you're not on the same page.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Playa
    Quality over quantity, I have chosen to lead by example, by posting quality and substansive responses where needed, rather than post in quantity to make myself seen in order to appear to be doing something substansive

Furthermore, Draftboy is doing an excellent job at clearing the smoke screens of the united front against my campaign. He is showing the true intent, maybe the other candidates should not have underestimated my campaign and staff, in such underestimating their fellow Zoners by thinking they had the election in the bag because of their "popularity".
    I haven't seen quantity OR quality from you. Just fluff.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You mean "My staff is doing a great job answering questions for me" post? It is what I would expect from your staff.
    Playa's staff as a whole guided by Playa is the reason we are still here, it goes to show what a well organized and unified staff can do for a candidate in an election.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Now we're using the "crayon" posts that Devin always use. Talking down to people will get you nowhere.

And you sit there and say it isn't an appropriate place for him to respond, then he does. Looks like you're not on the same page.
    I dont hold an preverbial leash on the candidate. He can respond how he so chooses, he asked me my opinion I said it wasnt needed, but he felt the need to do so. No big deal at all.

I do like how you deleted all the ideas that you claimed we didnt have then, when I posted them you choose to ignore them because your campaign has well....none really.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Can't we all just get along?

i think kini has the right idea. All y'all need to post videos of you stripping.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I've asked three times what Playa's other site is. I'd like to see the leadership in action. I haven't gotten an answer once.

I'm voting for bedard.